Young mums

bumphurst

Reaction score
Heyy girlies i just realised that there isnt a section for young mums and just wanted to know if any of yous are like me and are going to be a young mum? Im 19 and expecting my 1st on the 23rd june....im currently living in ipswich but i am heading back home to northern ireland in august...woop :) anyway dont be scared to comment, would b good to hear back :) <3

Is 22 young? Lol.... I live in Colchester but not due till January :)..

How comes your moving back to Ireland? X

Yea lol :) not far then missy :) congrats...moving back because me and my fiancé won custody of his son and both our familys are from ni, how have u been finding your pregnancy so far?xxx

I'm a young mummy!
21 and expecting my first baby in August x

I'm a young mummy am 20 due 4th August.

Although compared to some of the girls I seem to see having babies these days who are still at school.
I don't feel that young! lol

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

I'm 23, does that count? lol. I was 19 when I was pregnant with my first x

I'm 20 + expecting my first in August :D xx

Yayyy, i think there should be a wee section for us all :D are yous all excited? Do yous know what gender your bubbies are? Im still team yellow :) xxxxxx <3

Aww naomi congrats :) how have u been finding everything?xxxx

Thank you. &you.
I love it since tri2 & all the sickness has gone
Love watching & feeling him move around :)
Just want to get things moving takes so long lol.

How have you found it? X

Yayyy, i think there should be a wee section for us all :D are yous all excited? Do yous know what gender your bubbies are? Im still team yellow :) xxxxxx <3

There so should be! :)
team blue & Cannt wait! :D x

Sorry if this comes across as a little oversensitive but is there something wrong with us 'old mums'?
I'm 30 and expecting my first baby and actually feel a little bit sad that you all feel that you want your own section?

There so should be! :)
team blue & Cannt wait! :D x

Sorry if this comes across as a little oversensitive but is there something wrong with us 'old mums'?
I'm 30 and expecting my first baby and actually feel a little bit sad that you all feel that you want your own section?

I agree, I had my first at 18 and am having my fifth at 33. I think the younger mums could get a lot of info and support from us "oldies" x

I don't think the thread was meant to seperate the older and younger mums, maybe the OP was just wandering how many other young mums there are? x

I don't think this thread was meant to offend anyone ladies,

I am sure that things can be a lot harder when you are younger though and maybe it's easier to find support with people that understand the struggles a bit better.

I don't find this thread offensive at all, although I don't think it requires it's own "section" LOL

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back