Just saying hello

bumphurst

Reaction score
Well girlies i joined up a few days ago but have been having meltdown so was just reading and having a good old rant lol...im catherine, im 19 and due on 23rd june. My wee bundle is a surprise so its team yellow for me :) will be good getting to know yous all as yous have already helped me when i was feeling low! You guys seem alot more relaxed and genuine compared to other forums, feel free to add me, send me a message and please dont hesitate to comment on my threads. Thankyou. Dont be shy!!! xxxxx

Thanks guys! Not long til the two of you get to finally meet LO! Yous all excited?xx

Hola! You decided to join us just as we start talking about mucus, plugs and grumpiness eh :)

To be fair, if you joined in Tri 1 - it was "Ugh, I'm sick constantly"
Tri 2 - "Why is my bump bigger/smaller than yours?" "Why isn't my baby kicking yet?? Is it ok??"

So there has never been a time we arn't discussing disgusting things :)

LOL well im still being sick the odd day so that ones never fizzeled out! And well it happens to everyone one way or another. In the end of the day its only natural! Being female has great advantages doesnt it ;) a good few of the threads have given me a giggle tho xxxx

Oooh the excitement!!!! How did u find ur last 10weeks? Im hoping it goes in quite quickly... Especially seen me and hubby (hopefully his son too) have the big move back to n.i before bubbas arrival!xxxxx

Thats exciting!
I moved house at 37 weeks and it went fine (apart from mum shouting for me to put boxes down and sit down etc!)
We can do more than people think we can!
It did go incredibly quickly, but I have to say these days beyond my due date are dragging!
Make the most of people fussing over you, it soon stops!
All i get now is people constantly texting/ringing asking 'is he here yet?'
No he bloody isn't and don't rub it in!
X

Lol and then one of these days you can just go yessssssss! It will happen soon hun! Wee mans probably too comfy to go anywhere lol...aww im kind of dreading it but im excited all the same because it will be the first house we pick together. Its the four and a half hour car journey and 8 hour boat im definately not looking forward to, plenty of stops lol! Will probs take us twice as long to get to liverpool lol xxxx

Ha!
Bless. Just think of all that sloshing water on the 8 hour boat trip. Loads of toilet breaks!
I'm sure it will all go well!
X

Bokeeee! I hate boats lol! Its a must do tho. No escaping it...xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111