Yorkshire Meet - Monday 16th Feb Leeds

Lydia is at nursery until 11.45 and then I can head straight into town after picking her up. Will take about 15 minutes to get to town, and then need to just park the car and find this place.

Xena said:
Lydia is at nursery until 11.45 and then I can head straight into town after picking her up. Will take about 15 minutes to get to town, and then need to just park the car and find this place.

Wioll you be parking in the light hun?

let me know and ill come meet you if you like

Xena said:
would anybody mind awfully if my DH came? He might not, but hes been hinting that he wants to.

Not at all, the more the merrier, so long as he can cope with the company of a load of baby talking women :)

Slinky Sarah said:
got the afternoon off so i will finish at 12. I can meet people at the train station too as i work round the corner. What time you wanitng to meet?

Xena yey bring the OH :D

Yay thats brilliant you got the afternoon off work :cheer:

I'll get the 11.55 train from guiseley so ill get into the station at about 12.10.

Melanie said:
I'll get the 11.55 train from guiseley so ill get into the station at about 12.10.

I can get into Leeds train station for 12 so I can meet people there so shall we say meet at Gourmet Burger Kitchen at 12:30pm to give us enough time to meet everyone off the train and then walk up?

This also fits in with Xena getting into town and Sarah meeting Xena and walking over to GBK.

Would've loved to have joined you all on this meet but me, DH and DD are on holiday!

Maybe next time :)

Kate82 said:
Would've loved to have joined you all on this meet but me, DH and DD are on holiday!

Hope you have a fab time :D

Charlie:-) said:
aramintalovegrove said:
:doh: Should have voted, can we do meadowhall next time so I can come, Leeds to far out for us

Aw sorry you never voted hun, I know you have had the worst week ever. FWIW I didnt vote either but I honestly dont mind where we meet. If you would like to meet up we can organise a date between the two of us and post the date inviting others and see if anyone else would like to join us at Meadowhell or Sheffield centre? No messing about with vote for this date or this venue just here's the date, time & place, anyone coming. PM me if you want and we can make arrangements :D

Not sure if you have already posted this but how has Esme been doing these past few days?

:hug: :hug: Just seen this, thats lovely hun

Maybe we could hit up a meet at the end of march? I go back to work in april :cry: so dont want to commit to anything after then until im settled again.

Es is doing Champion :D She doesnt have a mark on her and all the pain is gone, I just cant believe its only just over a week since it happened and she survived, let alone virtually back to her normal self.

Sarah I'm not sure if I'm going to be parking in the light. If DH isn't with me then yes I can do. If he IS with me I may need to try and find somewhere a little closer because he has a really bad back and can't walk far at all. Well, not without stopping on literally EVERY bench along the way (it's his weight, he's a big fella).

Aww when i learn to drive il be coming to meet you next time ladies!

Have a womnderful time!!!

Xena said:
Sarah I'm not sure if I'm going to be parking in the light. If DH isn't with me then yes I can do. If he IS with me I may need to try and find somewhere a little closer because he has a really bad back and can't walk far at all. Well, not without stopping on literally EVERY bench along the way (it's his weight, he's a big fella).

well just let me know where you plan on parking (ill PM you my number) and ill meet you where ever. Near my work there is often some parking (think its park row, oposite quebec street at the bank of england junction). Just PM me and we can arrange it. Ill be finishing work at 12pm, g ettign changed so will be out by 10 past at the latest if i get stopped for a search lol,

Hope that helps x

Slinky Sarah said:
Xena said:

well just let me know where you plan on parking (ill PM you my number) and ill meet you where ever. Near my work there is often some parking (think its park row, oposite quebec street at the bank of england junction). Just PM me and we can arrange it. Ill be finishing work at 12pm, g ettign changed so will be out by 10 past at the latest if i get stopped for a search lol,

Hope that helps x

that sounds great :)

Aww! I 've only just seen this :(

I work on Monday's otherwise i would have been there. I hope you all have a lovely time :)

Charlie:-) said:
Kate82 said:

Hope you have a fab time :D

I hope we do as well! Thanks.
You'll have to take lots of pictures to show me what I missed out on!

sorry ladies I'm not going to be coming to the meet. I'm giving PF a break for a while. I hope you have fun though x

Xena said:
sorry ladies I'm not going to be coming to the meet. I'm giving PF a break for a while. I hope you have fun though x
hope your ok hun text me anytime x

Slinky Sarah said:
Xena said:

thanks, I'm fine, just having a break. I hope you have a good time at the meet x

Xena said:
Slinky Sarah said:
Xena said:

thanks, I'm fine, just having a break. I hope you have a good time at the meet x

will do hun x :hug: hope your back soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back