Xx Birth story of Molly Louise 29th January 2013 xX

claire23

Reaction score
Molly louise born 29th January 2013 at 9.16am weighing 7lb 5oz <3 best day of my life

My birth story is a bit late as my gorgeous girly keeps me sooo busy :)
On 29th January I was booked in for an elective c-section. I woke up just before 5am after hardly any sleep, laid there for 10 mins until i felt my little Molly kick took the medication and got ready and set off about 6.30 am for the hospital.
We got there about 6.45 (me and my mum, OH waited at home! Lol) and I had tears in my eyes walking up them same corridors I walked up last April. Got given my wristband and shown my bed on the ward, it hit me then that my baby was going to be born today after I saw the baby cot at the end of the bed <3 the midwife told me to get the babies outfit and nappy out and place in the cot, I got all flustered as I packed 8 and didn't know which to put on her haha but I chose the rainbow one eventually :)

She asked how I was feeding and I said bottle so she took my bottles to sterilise (big mistake! Never choose to bottle feed to keep your man happy the novelty of daddy feeding wore off when it came to night feeds and I'm gutted I didn't breastfeed )

I was told I was second on the list which would mean I go down at 10-10.30 about 7.50 my midwife I had asked for started her shift and told me we are going to theatre first!*
About 8.10am I was walking down to theatre, I took a seat next to the operating table because they weren't Ready, I started getting really scared by this point I could see the surgeon and assistants scrubbing their hands and arms, then the anaesthetist started to put the spinal in and the drip in my hand and I had to move my legs and lay down before I went numb. I remember feeling sick and they tilted the table to one side and put something in my hand think it was antibiotics. Then I was talking to my mum i cant remember what about and the midwife said baby would be out in a minute! I didn't even know they had started, panic set in and I felt sick and started shaking I don't know what they did to stop me feeling sick but it worked I kept asking if she was going to be ok and asking why she wasn't crying (she wasn't even out lol) I was so frightened. Then at 9.16am I saw my beautiful baby girl held up over the screen <3 the cry was the best sound iv heard in my whole life, my mum went with her when she was taken away and had a tiny bit of oxygen and they got the colour in her and she was handed to me I couldn't stop crying shaking and smiling while they were stitching me up. After 38 weeks of what felt like torture I finally had My baby girl In my arms :) I was asking for hours if she was ok even though I was having cuddles, good things never happen to me and it took ages to sink in! *I have quite a big scar as they had to make it bigger to get her out as her head was crowned. I feel so lucky to have her!while I was in recovery the midwife told me the placenta was really bad condition again so I'm so grateful she was early and here all healthy and well and I know her big brother kept us safe :) we were only in hospital one night, molly screamed all night and there was one lady opposite with a baby boy, he was so quiet I think we kept them up all night ooops.

Iv probably missed loads out as iv rushed a bit while Molly is sleeping.
She is doing really well, sleeps all day and wakes all night I'm so tired but sleepless nights are what iv dreamt and wished for! we are off to hospital on 28th march as she has a clicky hip on the right side. I'm so in love with her she's such a princess and I can't imagine life without her, she's taught me how to smile again :) she just started fitting in her up to 1 Month and newborn clothes and already grown out of first size and tiny baby.

Thankyou to my lovely friend and bump buddy Gayle for being such a great support and for doing my birth thread and letting me text her at silly hours when I was panicking and to my other lovely friend Hannah for being my Facebook bump buddy and being there for me :) and all the other Pf ladies that have followed my pregnancy journeys and helped me through :) I love you all!*
Will upload some pics of the little Princess when I can get on a computer*:) xx

Ignore the stars it's taken me a day to write between Molly and I wrote it on the notes part of my phone lol xx

Awwww how lovely congratulations Claire.
I have followed your story and it is so lovely to see a happy ending. big hugs xxxxx

Aw, it might be because i've had no sleep but this made me emotional!! I have read your story on here and just wanted to say the biggest congratulations!! :) enjoy your little princess xx

I am so happy to see your birth story hun and looking forward to seeing pic's of little Molly

xxxx

Oh claire....im sat here in tears. I felt every bit of emotion reading that and I was the same for you on the morning of mollys arrival.
Shes an absolute little doll and the most precious little sister. I bet jack was right beside you and I know he sent you molly to see his beautiful mummy smile again.

Its been a pleasure getting to know you and I cant wait for the day when we swap babies for cuddles. Our divas can grow up to be friends too.

Waaaaah.....im off to have a good cry in the shower. Your strength and courage could teach so many people alot of things. Im always humble when I think of what you've gone through. An amazing lady.

What a lovely birth story, bought a tear to my eye. Huge congratulations and can't wait to see little Molly xxx

Congratulations! Enjoy your little princess! Xx

Beautiful birth story hunni! Massive congrats and hugs to u and molly. Xxxxxx

Claire it is SOOOO lovely to read your birth story! I too am in tears. I feel absolutely blessed to have been a part of your whole journey, from the word go with Jack to now with Molly, I am totally over the moon for you and so pleased you have got your beautiful baby girl in your arms!

She is so beautiful honey and I know jack is watching over all of you with a huge grin on his face.

So proud of you all and really can't wait to meet Miss Molly.

Lots of love,

Hannah xx

Gorgeous birth story hun, it made me well up! Can't wait to see pics :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

This has just made me cry. I am so so happy for you and cant even imagine how you must feel now. You obviously had a very special star watching over you xxxx

Big congrats hunni, so happy for you that she made it to you safely and in the right place.
Bet she is beautiful x x x

Claire has asked me to post pictures of the very beautiful Molly. Shes so pretty. Xxxxx
uploadfromtaptalk1361435840459.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1361435899163.jpg

tapatalking

Just read this and am in tears. What a beautiful little girl. Huge congratulations xxx

I am so happy to read about the birth of your beautiful baby girl - congratulations! She is gorgeous. xxxx

Thanks ladies :) and thanks for adding the pics Gayle :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back