my birth story!

hev&madi

Reaction score
well i think you all roughly know what happened!

last friday night i was on the heart monitor 2 an madis heartbeat dropped twice and the midwifes and docs were very worried :( also my bp was up

sat morning around 6am they put me back on the monior and the same thing happened :( and my bp was even higher. so by 8am the doc was there and they thought my bp would drop but all of a sudden but 8.15 i was told i was going to be having my baby girl :eek: i had to get the midwife to ring rich i was in so much shock

by 9 i had been moved to the labour ward were i had a scan to see if she was breech (which she was) so they decied on a c section. im glad rich was with me i was so scared :shock:

i was taken do to the room where they done the c section then i had my epidural (didnt hurt) and then it was all go from there! but 12.37 they made the first cut and.............

my beautiful baby girl madison star was born at 12.40!

at first she was not crying cause she had the cord wrapped wround her so much (we were told natural birth could of killed her :cry: ) but then a few seconds later i heard her cry! i burst into tears even rich was crying it was such a lovely moment :D
i saw madi quickly but she had to be taken to scbu :( then i didnt see her untill the next day at 4pm :cry: )

rich was being relly nosey in the thertre but i think he nealy passed out when he saw my insides :rotfl:

well there you go! sorry its so long

Congratulations hev :hug: she is absolutely gorgeous well done you :cheer: :cheer: bless you bet you must of been well scared at least she is here now and the worrying is over. all she has to do now is grow bless her. Ive been told if my bp goes up the same could happen to me :shock: Anyway all the best to you and rich and welcome little madison :hug: :hug: xx

So glad she got here safely,congratulations hun :hug: xx

Congratulations Hev she's gorgeous and Thank God she did arrive safe and sound. Well done to ricky for keeping us all informed I was hooked waiting for his next entry.

Congrats Hev.

Glad you and Madi are doing well.

Hope she is home with you soon :hug:

so glad ur both ok hun, what a teeny tiny little girl!!!

welcome to the c section club too lol!! :lol:

enjoy ur new little family, take care xx :dance: :hug:

congratulations to u both and welcome madi.
You were so brave.
:hug:

Congratulations to you both. She is adorable! :hug:

congratulations to you both and madi glad your all well take care hun xxxxx

bet it was such a shock for you when they said she's be coming! Glad she arrived safely and by the sounds of it she is doing really well! Congratualtions both enjoy your little girl ......love the name by the way!

Congratulations! :cheer: She is adorable, hope she will be home with you soon!

So pleased she made it here ok Hev, and pleased the experience went ok for you.

You have such a beautiful, precious little girl there!!!! :hug:

Congratulations- glad everything turned out well in the end :hug:

Congratulations Hev & Ricky, glad Madi made it safe and sound - she's absolutely gorgeous! :hug:

congrats hunny!!!

im sooo proud of u as u probs already gathered ;) haha

shes such a beautiful lil a girl

Gratz hunny

Iam so glad everything turned out great in the end :hug: :hug:

Madi is so lovely u must both be so happy :hug: :hug:

well im not surprised cos u have a lovely daughter who is so cute :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back