Xenical?

jenna

Reaction score
Has any one ever used these before?

My doctor gave me some to see if it helps me lose weight and i cant stop going to the toilet and my bums always coverd in oil :oops:. There obviestly working but iv gained 5lbs! :shock: any one lost a lot of weight on these? :lol: i was hopeing to be a size 10 after a week.

i was told that u only need to go to the loo if you are eating to much fat hun, i am going to see about them in the new year but was told i couldnt eat anything with over 3 grams of fat i think it is, i have to go see a dietician at the hospital for a month first

Iv been fine with mine until iv had like a pizza or something then iv had to go :oops: with xmas and everything iv been having a lot of fatty foods. I think your BMI needs to be over a certain point or they wont give it to you. Id never heard of them before :pray: 'ing they work

Yes thats right but i have to show them i can lose i stone buy myself before i can go on them to show that i can eat right

omg i want some of these
do u think the doc would prescribe me some even tho im not ttc

HappyAlice said:
omg i want some of these
do u think the doc would prescribe me some even tho im not ttc

If you have a high BMI then they might. Your not supose to take them if your pregnant or breastfeeding though :)

I weighed myself today and iv lost a stone in a week :shock: cant believe it, iv have nothing but rubbish to eat for the last 2 weeks :shock:

Mine made my poo horribler and made me a bit incontinant so i stoped them

Horrible Stuff :puke:

I tried some, but couldnt live with the side affects, especially the oily and erratic stools.....................................................................................

It was nasty, it was like I had no control over it, I guess I came to the conclusion of trying something else to loose weight :wall:

Good On You If Its Worked For You :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back