WTT is proving difficult..

AngelLily

Reaction score
We are TTC baby no.2 in September just after we get married.

I just want to try now but due to other commitments we have no choice but to wait. I can't wait to be pregnant again, I loved my pregnancy with DS so I'm hoping I have a similar pregnancy!

Me too. I have high risk and complicated pregnancies but I just love the whole thing so much, I can't wait to hopefully do it again one day!

I just adored being pregnant and I miss the feeling so much. It's rather addictive :lol:

Me too, its been undecided for a while but now we have decided want to go for it but have our holiday to tackle first 2 weeks in florida in the early stages of pregnancy based upon how I was with ds - not a good idea!

I'll be getting sterilised after my next pregnancy so no more babies after that. Although we always said there would be 3 and no more, it feels very final! It is so addictive I would do it over and over! The anticipation of it all is amazing!

I'm almost at the 5 month mark as well.... well a couple of weeks off it, but almost lol.

The count down is the worst!!

Although, I remember when I was WTT for my first, I only waited 3 months and it seemed to fly by, this WTT is dragging....

I hate waiting for anything! Ha ha! And I've been waiting now a year. I've just checked and I joined in Feb 2014! I thought I was only waiting until Xmas so the fact it's been 2 months longer already makes it feel forever ago I joined! Some lovely family things coming up though that I wouldn't be able to enjoy as much while pregnant so I'm sure the next couple of months will be full of fun :)

We could be bump buddies Mrs M if we TTC at the same time :lol:

I'm sure it will fly by for us both! I'm getting married in July so I'm trying to focus on the wedding planning :D

That would be fab!!! Although we'll drive each other potty with our countdowns! Ha ha!

:lol: at least we'd drive ourselves insane together!

We almost "gave up" our WTT as I'm ovulating and I convinced OH to give us one try and if we don't catch to continue to wait however right at the last minute we decided on a condom! Gah! It's such an emotional rollercoaster.

Just saw your ticker, my little boy was 8lb 6 too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back