Wont be round much this weekend.....**updated with pics***

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
:wave:

Going to Edinburgh in he morning on a hen weekend, theres 31 of us dressed as devils hitting the town tomorrow night!!! :shock: :twisted:

I am looking forward to the weekend, my pal is 29 weeks PG so we are going to take it easy and look after each other

Will post some piccies when I get back, just wanted to let you know where I was incase anyone worried about me :roll: :rotfl:

have a good time!

is the pooch going with you?

oh! whata lucky doggie!
Dog-10.gif

She is spoilt rotten...she LOVES rock climbing. She sees OH doing it and clings to the rocks like Spidey Man...its hilarious

Shes a clever little thing ***puffs out chest with pride***

so you're all going to have fun this weekend then! :cheer:

you and your friend will look a sight i bet :rotfl: Like two fat ladies! :rotfl:

budge said:
you and your friend will look a sight i bet :rotfl: Like two fat ladies! :rotfl:

Two fat devils!!! I wanted to dress up as something with a mask, I already feel like a blimp so a mask would of been good to hide my identity!! :rotfl:

it's ok zoe...if mi'm still pregnant by haloween i wanna dress up as a nun to my sisters party :rotfl: a pregnant nun eh? what are the chances!

Have a fantastic weekend Twinny, enjoy your alcohol free bevvies!!!

Love to the Bride To Be too xxx

Had a FANTASTIC time!!! such a laff...long day yesterday with a 6 hour coach journey and finally got to bed at midnight last night but feeling ok....

Devils caused a real stir, we had our photos taken everywhere we went

We had a meal and then went on a party bus to a few pubs with the gorgeous auzzie Luke as our "Pilot"/Chaperone...he looked after us, poor guy kept getting stripped by our "horny" devils :shock:

Heres a few piccies:

Devils in Edinburgh

vickihennight014.jpg

My pal Marie 29 weeks PG and me (right)

vickihennight010.jpg

What a Scot REALLY wears under a kilt...

vickihennight016.jpg

Sorry MODS if offensive, feel free to remove!!!

And our beutiful Hen Vicki with our "Pilot" Luke

vickihennight025.jpg

Vicki was an angel, and we were the devils

Hope you all enjoyed xxxx

looks like you had a right good time!

:rotfl: :rotfl: i love the picture of the jock scratching his arse! :rotfl:

I thought you might Budge!! :rotfl: I actually blushed when I saw his bum crack!!! He was the second Scot to show us his ass, they are really keen to show you what they wear under their kilts :shock:

zoe c said:
I thought you might Budge!! :rotfl: I actually blushed when I saw his bum crack!!! He was the second Scot to show us his ass, they are really keen to show you what they wear under their kilts :shock:

id have got my devils whipp out and thrashed it soundly!

1.gif

11.gif

Great pictures!! Love the one of the bloke with his hand on his arse, nice :wink: I say it stays :lol:
You're really blooming Zoe, you look fantastic :D

Sami said:
Great pictures!! Love the one of the bloke with his hand on his arse, nice :wink: I say it stays :lol:
You're really blooming Zoe, you look fantastic :D

Yeah I was thinking that she looked pretty gorgeous!!!!

Wish I looked that good now :( Feeling like a small ape :rotfl:

Oh girls, thank you :hug: :shock: I must admit I felt really frumpy compared to the skinny glamourous girlies who were with us...
Still they were the jealous ones at the end of the night when our handsome "pilot" Luke who was looking after us on the party bus was fussing over us preggie women, he stood with us all night, got us free soft drinks and even had the bus drop us back right at the hotel door when we got weary!!! Tee hee :wink: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back