Chellies TTC with infertility diary

Hi Chellie,

I have not posted for a while, but have been coming back on every so often to check up on you and Shellbham!

Can I just say how sorry I am about your miscarriage, and I'm glad you are feeling positive and back on the rollercoaster ride again!

That's quite an in-depth prediction from Cheri! I asked for an update a few weeks ago and she was pretty vague with mine and just said nothing has changed! She said January and boy for me, but to be honest I'm trying not to think too much about that, as January seems so far away, and we are not due to start IVF until August 2009!!! I am still praying for a mini miracle in between then, and would be happy to prove her wrong!!!

All the very best of luck for your next treatment sweetie, and I will be back soon to check up on you!!

xxxxxxxx

well it turns out things aren't as simple as i thought, the gynae wants me to have a HSG before removing the hydro as he doesn;t believe it exists....what a nutter, not sure why he thinks i would make it up as i'm certainly not keen on another laparoscopy, but there you go.

so i;m now on the waiting list for a hsg to tell me something i already know :wall:

hunny you are so strong keep going you will get sticky bfp soon like your sig says xx :hug:

can't imagine how frustrating you are feeling :hug:

well finally feel like we are making some slow progress. after being referred for the HSG I phoned the xray dept to ask how long it would take to get an appt, after 2 weeks they hadn't even managed to get my notes! anyway she said could take a couple of months to fit you in at the right time :(

so i phoned my gynaes sec and had a chat with her and we have now been referred to the local nuffield hospital to have it done. should be next month! gonna cost us but we decided it was worth it rather than being messed around waiting for ages.

hopefully onwards and upwards from here!

aww hun thats better news hopefully will happen a lot sooner now :hug:

woohoo!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: the HSG is booked.....this friday afternoon

and we've managed to get squeezed into my cons clinic next wednesday to discuss the results and hopefully get all the paperwork done for the salpingectomy!!

finally things are moving again! :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

Only just seen your update, so i may be too late to wish you luck. But........good luck for today. Hope it goes well. I had a HSG and i didn't feel a thing so i hope its as easy for you.

Thinking of you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Michelle x

i hope everything went ok yesturday thinking of you hunny

:hug:

im sooo sorry i missed this !!! take it your not coming here this week lol you'll still be sore ! hope your ok xx

Thanks everyone, but i'm afraid it didn't go well at all.

the woman who was doing it couldn't get the dye to flow into my uterus and through my tubes, it all just kept leaking back out as soon as she squirted it in. was there for 45mins with legs akimbo while she tried various different types and sizes of cathether things. so not only did i not get any result from it, i am also rather sore from all her prodding! apparantly my cervix was too soft to get a good seal or something.

seeing cons on weds and gonna try to persuade him again that i don't need a hsg, otherwise will be waiting till next month so they can try again :wall:

thanks girls

i can happily say my arguement with the consultant was a success......he has agreed to go straight ahead to the laparoscopy :cheer:

Ooh well done you for arguing your case successfully!!

chellieboo said:
thanks girls

i can happily say my arguement with the consultant was a success......he has agreed to go straight ahead to the laparoscopy :cheer:

ah thats brillaint news hunny,

How are you not spoken to you in a while? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back