Jack Dylan John Dempsey 24 August 2008 5lb.9oz *With Pics*

Thank you girls, he is abit diddy he got weighed again today and his 5lb 4oz :D
KerryP no he still has no name at the moment lol, we like Dylan or Jack but any suggestions welcome :) xx

He is absolutely gorgeous, and a great weight for 35 weeks, sounds like you did really well, brings back memories for me even though it was only 5months ago, my little girl weighed 5lb 9.5oz and she looks so big now compared to your little man, i think both those names are nice.

Congratulations MissyRee, he's just so adorable, little man is a cute enough name for now, bless him, and you, you did so well and well done to your OH too, he looks so worried but happy in that 2nd pic, bless him. Looking forward to hearing what he is going to be called, Dylan and Jack are both gorgeous names, very very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: Thank you RedShoes, lol yeah my OH was very anxious when holding our LO at first so was i :shhh: Baby's still just called lil man for now we really must pick his name soon though! Your daughter is gorgeous and you've picked a really nice and unusual name for her, i dont think ive heard it before! xx

A bit late, but great to see you chose the little man's name and what a wonderful one it is too, welcome again, baby Jack Dylan John, I do hope you're all doing well, sending very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back