Will you be finding out?

Lulabell

Reaction score
Just wondering who will be finding out the sex of their baby if they get given the option?

People think I'm odd that I don't want to find out. Adds to the surprise I think! :)

With you Hun. Want a surprise!! Gives me something to push for!! "get it out so I can see it"!! X

i dont think its odd that you dont want to find out. if my OH didnt want to so much I probably wouldnt but i will cause i hate the idea of him knowing and me not! lol

It not odd! I didn't find out on my 1st & it was amazing when they tell you the sex!!! Plus I'm definately not finding out on my 2nd! I love the suprise! I know it's tempting & people are always shocked when you say you're not finding out! I think you need to do what works for you xxx no judgment! :)

Im defo finding out as know I couldnt deal with it if they knew and I didnt!!! But think it is an individuals choice, I have had quite a few people say they dont know why we are finding out!!! Lol!!
xxx

its not odd i didn't want to find out with ds i thinks its all part of it but think i might this time just to be a bit more organised got loads of boy clothes that will need washing and ironing if i have another boy xx

I'm finding out coz I'm too impatient to wait. Also I want to make sure I'm nice and organised.

I am not decided - but scared of finding out in case they get it wrong :doh:

So think I will stay team :yellow:

I will be finding out I didn't find out I was having my son until 35 weeks as the sonographer was a right bitch when I went for my 20 week scan and only has a 35 week one as was bleeding me and my hubby want to know so we can get everything sorted also our son is autistic so will be good to prepare him for what's to come xxxx

We have decided not to find out either. A nice suprise i think. x

Well i wasnt too fussed about finding out as i think the suprise would be nice but OH has talked me into it lol..... So looks like we will be finding out what we are having lol. xx

We're staying team yellow as well! It'll be the best surprise ever! It has been tad annoying buying maternity clothes though as I'm having to avoid blue and pink lol! And yellow really isn't my color lol! xx

I want to know mainly cos i'm nosey. I have 1of each so not fussy about the outcome. I didn't know with my daughter till she was born cos on anomaly scan all you could see woz her hand on the screen. She's been an awkward madam ever since. Lol

I think I'll find out, it's my first baby so I think there are enough 'suprises' to come on birth day.

We are definitely finding out, I think its really nice to have a bit of a surprise half way through the pregnancy! it didnt make me any less eager to meet Jasper when i found out he was a boy, i still had the joy of meeting him, seeing his face for the first time and everything so i dont think it ruined 'the big day' at all :)

Ooo I don't know, my last pregnancy we had agreed not to find out, but we MC, so this time I feel tempted to for some reason I don't know why x

I'm with Mustard. I'd like to know as meeting our baby will be a lovely surprise regardless. Only prob is I don't think our hospital tells you! Maybe go for a private scan :)

xxxx

Absolutely definately 100% NEED to know!!!!:roll:

I can't stand suprises!!

But I don't think you're are odd not wanting to know - everyone is different!!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back