Finding out the sex??

nikkif

Reaction score
Hi

Just thought i would ask out of interest- i know a lot of us are still quite early but who has decided to find out the sex at their 2nd scan?

Me- i don't want to, i want the surprise...

xx

with my first too children i did, my third baby i didnt and it was a lovley surprise and this time i found out too

I can't wait to find out....roll on gender scan.

I kinda have a theory really that the annoucement of "it's a girl" or "it's a boy" is either going to come at 20 weeks or 40 weeks and is going to be such a surprise when ever I'm told. I'm the type of person who wants to get pink/blue organised and thus can't wait to find out. :cheer:

I've left it up to DH to decide as this is his first child.
I never found out with my first but desperately wanted to the hospital wouldn't tell me :wall:
I thought she was a girl all along asn low and behold she was :cheer:

I do want to know though, as i'm a bit of a list and organise freak with important things :rotfl:

Im finding out the sex :cheer: :dance: and i cant wait oh im so excited .

The trouble with me is i dont like suprises :( .

Plus hubby demanded he wanted to know lol :rotfl:

Roll on 1 month and 3 weeks time :dance: :dance:

I can't wait to find out!! But OH says he wants a surprise - how would I not tell him????? It might accidently on purpose slip out.... lol

My friend is due her 20 week scan on 15th Feb and she can't wait to find out either!

It's so exciting. All my dreams have been a girl - even before conception.

Piglet xx

Im going to find out I dont like suprises :cheer: I think it's going to be a boy.

We're definetly finding out...I like to be totally organised and it will be a surprise at 20 weeks anyway :cheer: :cheer:

Think we're having a boy...dont know why :D

I think I want to know but that might change as time goes on. I don't have a preferance as to what I want...boy or girl I just want a child ...my baby.
I guess it would be nicer for others to know before hand so that they can buy a blue or pink gift :rotfl: and I hate the colour yellow

I wanted to know on Riley but they couldn't see past my Fat !! :rotfl: I was really disappointed and the lady in the unit said to me "They don't call it labour for nothing you know, you deserve some kind of a surprise at the end of it". That made me chuckle, but I will still be asking this time round again.

We didn't find out with Ky and I was really glad we had a Surprise.....But I'm sooo tempted to find out this time, purely for practical reasons though as I really loved all the suspense (Even though it nearly killed me!)

Juries still out.....

We are going to find out, we can't even wait till christmas day to open our pressies so this is going to be torture having to wait! :rotfl:

ooo i want to find out asap!
i like to be prepared you see lol!
madame bully i live in hove too btw :)

i found out with my little girl but want a surprise this time. however, BF wants to know (think he needs to get used to it if its another girls!!) it is hard shopping for clothes when you dnt know tho, i dont want them dressed in white til he/she is 6 months old :rotfl: and last time there wasnt much choice in neutral colours. xxxxxxx

I don't want to find out love the idea of a surprise. DH wanted to know BUT is coming around to my way of thinking. :) Only problem is we're thinking of having a 4D scan and I don't know if they'll be able to hide the sex from us then! :think:

i am going to have a 4D scan aswell but in my case it is to make sure the sex is right. they must be able to keep it a secret if you want to tho!! xxxxx

saffydreamer said:
ooo i want to find out asap!
i like to be prepared you see lol!
madame bully i live in hove too btw :)

Well hello there neighbour! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members