Will you find out the sex?

Tell

Reaction score
Hi there ladies,

so was hoping to find out who will be finding out if they have a girl or boy
or if you want to keep it a surprise?

im pretty sure ill be finding out, as i can not wait to go all out with the blue or pink :)

i dont mind what i have, boy or girl, but would like to know :)

speak soon

Tell

i'm gonna be finding out :D i did with my daughter and it was nice to call my bump a she and start thinking of girls names, was also nice to go out and pick some really girly clothes and do the nursery all girly for her :) i'm not fussed whether its a boy or a girl this time either, a boy would be fab, one of each then but so long as its healthy i'm not bothered xx

Hey hun, part of me really wants to know but we've always said we would love a surprise so I think we're going to stay team yellow. My SIL is 2 weeks ahead of me and is going to find out so it'll take all my willpower not to xxx

We,ll be finding out, we didn,t with our first and there was so many cute clothes and stuff we missed out on. We are really hoping for a girl this time (got two boys already) and I can,t wait till June, i,ve got a good feeling it is a girl coz my sickness ( or lack of it) is very different from the boys, so hoping the scan will confirm it and I can buy some pink!!!!!

Edt** plus if it,s a boy we need all the time we can get to think of a name, we,re struggling to settle on one!!!

Last edited:
OH and I have discussed this before and we're 100% not going to find out.

We have 4 nephews and a niece between us, all of which were 'surprises' :)

xxxxxxx

('tis far too early to even be thinking about this but as I say we've discussed this before and both agree)

I found our with my daughter and I didn't regret it despite many midwives telling that I was ruining the excitementof the birth by finding out! (maybe to them it's ruined but to me it didn't matter if I knew or not I was still getting a baby) this time I am toying with the idea of not finding out but I have no patience so will prob find out!

I'm gonna be scuppered if it's a boy - we cannot think of a single boys name that we like. We have 2 girls names sorted already!

see thats my problem for some very strange reason i think im having a girl and have chosen the name already. it just came to us and we fell in love with it.
i have a boys name but its not for sure.
oh i do not care what my liitle bean is, i just want to see it and know its ok, i feel like the luckiest girl in the world!!!

x

i have a strange feelin that i will have a boy and to be honest i am super stumped for boys names, all the ones a like my OH doesnt and the ones he likes i dont :/ girls name is sorted, thats another reason why i wanna find out as if it is a boy then we really need to crack on with a name we both like, if its a girl, no worries its sorted :D and we can just chill and enjoy hehe! xx

I am goingot find out as I foundout with my son and lvoed the fact I could buy boy stuff and pick his name out in plenty of time x

OH and I are still debating, I am sure I am having a girl and he thinks its a boy. I even bought the cutest little dress yesterday, just in case it was a girl. I quite like the fact that we don't know, it makes it a little more fun trying to guess and teasing each other what it is. However, it would be much easier to know, just for names and nursery stuff etc.

We always said we would never find out but part of me wants to so I can start buying clothes. I wouldn't want to buy lots of boring neutral clothes for baby so if we don't find out we won't buy much before it's born. Decorating the nursery doesn't bother me as I don't thunk we would do it in pink or blue even if we do find out, think we would do it in a teddy bear theme and not focused around a colour. If we do find out it will be for us and we won't tell anyone as we would still want it to be a surprise for everyone else!
In all honesty I think we will decide at the scan. I love the idea of a surprise though, but I might be too impatient!

I always said I wouldn't find out and that I would love the surprise, but I would also want to know ASAP want we are Abingdon! Think I will decide on the day of the sexing scan :) xx

my OH is determined that we're not gunna find out! he really dosnt want to no, however i really want a girl and he really wants a boy and keeps going hows my little boy? which im finding very annoying. if i having a boy thats brillaint but i want to know one way or the other. think ill wait till nearer time and see if i can persuade him then :p

Make a pregnancy ticker

i am going to find out!! i cant wait hoping for a little girl this time as have two boys already and as for my lack of symptoms and already swelling belly think it may be a girl :dust:i dont really mind if its a boy but will need plenty of time to think of a nice name etc, and i dont think it spoils the labour etc as i found out with my second one and it was still amazing and emotional the best feeling in the world :) x

We don't want to know. We'd like a girl, but have a feeling it's a boy. If it's a boy we will love him just the same.

I want to find out! We did with our son, although I knew it was a boy so definately so it was more confirmation at the scan lol. OH said if we got pregnant again he thought it might be nice to have the surprise at the birth, but I hate waiting so think i will find out still lol xxx

I don't know if i would find out - I change my mind all the time!! I honestly do not have a preference as long as my baby is healthy and happy would be over the moon with either.
I think my practical side wants to find out so I can be organised and plan etc but I do love a good surprise.
Xx

After me saying in an earlier post we wouldn't find out, I started chatting to my OH on the dog walk today and he's undecided as to whether he'd want to find out. Although out of the blue he says, I'd definitely want to find out if its twins :shock: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back