Finding out the sex?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Just wondering who is going to find out the sex and who isn't im still undecided Im so impatient with everything but a suprise might be nice (although all bubs are a nice surprise anyway)

I put still undecided Im so unsure!!!

If I find out then I can buy the cutest little things and be confident that its going to look fine on bubs.

If I don't then in the birth it will be a more emotional experience...

Whats a girl to do?!

i clicked the wrong one by accident !!! i want top know but DH doesn't

undecided - I don't know what to do at all

We're gonna find out, it's so much cheaper that way :) plus I figured its still the same surprise, you just find out sooner.

I want to know but DH is still undecided. He really desperatly wants a boy and doesnt want to upset me if he is a bit disappointed if its a girl. I said well you'll just be disappointed at the birth then, and he said 'well no, because the baby is there and you cant imagine it being anthing else, whereas with a scan its still almost not real because you still cant see it.'
mens logic :roll:

I always said I wasn't going to find out, but a lady I used to work with told me my first child will be a boy, she is pshychic (sp). I kinda believe her..but I'm gonna find out cause I'm expecting it to be a boy. I also had a dream I was having a boy aswell the other night.

Not yet pregnant but i don't think we will find out the sex. My SIL found out and told everyone and i really wish she hadn't as now its just waiting till he arrives and knowing what the weight is. We already know the name and the sex.

Personal preference though i guess and i CERTAINLY don't judge anyone for finding out x x x x

OH and I would both love to know, but it's unlikely we will because I think they refuse to tell you the sex at scans up here. I don't think it's worth the money paying for a private scan just to find out the sex.

I found out James was a boy at the 20 week scan and picked his name. I found it helped to bond with him before he was born as he already had an identity.

I think that if you're really hoping for a certain sex it might be better to find out before the birth so you can deal with any disappointment before the big day :D

I voted that yes we will find out. We found out last time and it meant we knew what to buy, we had a name for baby from 20 weeks and it didn't take anything away from the birth at all, it was still exciting.

gr8 replies girls and everyone has made brilliant points. now im really unsure lmao!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back