why why why did I do it :(

peach

Reaction score
I got a little over excited at a few posible pg signs (could also be a 100 other things other than pregnancy but all other thoughts went out of the window)

I am not evan sure if i have ovulated this month as have used opk at home but they gave me mixed results.

so have been following my body for signs

my af is due anywhere between fri and next friday but I was aiming to test mid week - fri

well I just couldt help it :wall2: I did a clear blue + hpt and got a very very faint positive yesterday (although the ticker said 5dpo it isnt 100% as I dont have a very regular cycle so this is just a guestamate) it was soooo faint
did a store cheapie first thing and nothing :(

I am now thinking it was a faulse positive or an evap but how can you tell if its a evap or not?

tried taking a photo but my camera on my phote is poo

Last edited:
Hun just relax and wait until you think its closer to the date af is due. My cycle was really odd this time too. not sure what dpo I am on either, opks were never clear. Just relax and step away from the hpt test......

Hun just relax and wait until you think its closer to the date af is due. My cycle was really odd this time too. not sure what dpo I am on either, opks were never clear. Just relax and step away from the hpt test......

thanks hun. its so hard not to do one when there there when we first decided to try I was like "how hard can it be not to test" oh god how rong was I its so hard not to test :( have given all my tests to my sister with strict instructions no matter what she cant give me one back untill thursday night for friday at the earlyest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back