Faint positive tests but no symptoms

Jan2011

Reaction score
Hi, we have been TTC for nearly a year. My period is due fri or over the weekend but I did a clear blue test this morning (first wee of the day but it's never very concentrated) - there's a v thin faint positive line. I have no other symptoms at all, had tender breasts a few days ago but not any more and have v slight lower abdo discomfort a bit like before my period.
Has anyone else had a positive tests with no other symptoms?

with both of mine i didnt have symptoms till a few weeks in, quite a few women dont get symptoms at all so dont worry if u have none, or get some then they go everyone is different.

too many ppl worry about symptoms, with my first my only symptom was sickness, no sore boobs or anything.

my friend with both of hers had never had anything.

try a digital test if ur unsure

thanks
if this works its a pic of the test - what do you think?!

actually it doesn't come out well at all!
I can def see a thin vertical line

Attachments

• pt.jpg
    pt.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
thanks
if this works its a pic of the test - what do you think?!

actually it doesn't come out well at all!
I can def see a thin vertical line

i can just bout make it out, i did one of those test when i thought id had lost a baby almost 10 yrs ago and it came out exactly the same. cb test are awful, discard that whatever the result and get a different make, as mine had a faint vetical line too but it turn out ih lost mine.

even the 3 pound ones from asda are better i used them with most of my pregnancies they just take longer for a result to show up, especially with this one as the control line appeared but indow was blank 5 mins later a line started to show

thanks - i'll get another brand and try and wait til the weekend!!!

My posititive looked EXACTLY like that when I tested at 8DPO on CD25 back on Feb 12th and here I am, 13 weeks pregnant!! Here is my test...

Attachments

• P1020474.jpg
    P1020474.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 25
  • P1020473.jpg
    P1020473.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 22
  • P1020471.jpg
    P1020471.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 25
  • P1020462.jpg
    P1020462.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 18
  • P1020476.jpg
    P1020476.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 17
My posititive looked EXACTLY like that when I tested at 8DPO on CD25 back on Feb 12th and here I am, 13 weeks pregnant!! Here is my test...

jesus how many did you do lol,

clearblue has never worked for me, only ones i trust are asda own and the digital.

although digital is a complete rip off at least it tells u exactly no guessing of lines etc

jesus how many did you do lol,

clearblue has never worked for me, only ones i trust are asda own and the digital.

although digital is a complete rip off at least it tells u exactly no guessing of lines etc

No, LOL, thats all different photos of the same two tests (cos you couldn't see the lines as well in the photos as in RL) - one CB and one cheapy on CD25!! I then did a FR on CD27 at 10DPO and got a definite BFP on that one!!

oooohhhh lol i thought maybe you had gone crazy with them lol

yes id defo try another brand..
one of the girls done one of these tests and had quite a strong positive.
then her AF arrived!! but also as u can see.. lots have got their :bfp: with them!!
id try a different test!! and good luck!! :dust: xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back