Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

Hi and thank you. Been trying since January. Got pregnant and had mc. So still very hopeful we can get pregnant again. I was only two weeks late when we lost it. It's just a bit scared at my age. Wondering if my eggs are good enough ! So we're just going with the flo x

I'm still trying to work out how to reply etc lol . Thank you x

Just an update - if some of you haven't seen in the march testing thread yet...I got my bfp this morning :) I was 100% convinced af was on her way with the intermittent cramps I was getting over the last few days and especially yesterday. So don't lose hope if it happens to you! :) xxx
Congratulations Hun x

Felt a bit damp this arvo - and then went for a wee and had some creamy/snot like CM? Not loads but a noticeable amount...

Am I out?

Felt a bit damp this arvo - and then went for a wee and had some creamy/snot like CM? Not loads but a noticeable amount...

Am I out?

I had this a few days before my Bfp, it was weird, then went slippery watery
fx sweetie :)

xxxxx

Hey everyone :) had some time away and it's been lovely not thinking about TTC. Lol

I hope everyone's okay.

I did contact my GP btw and they've left me a swab that Ido at home. I just haven't picked it up yet xx

Btw I think I'm about cycle day 9 today. I'm not too sure as I had a very light weird period. I started spotting on the 11th. It got a little heavier (but still light - medium flow) on the 12th and then the 13th there barely anything there. And the 14th it was pretty much none existent.

So I think I count from the 12th? It came 3 days early though and was only like 1 day period the rest minimal spotting.

I haven't started using opks yet. But probably will in a few days.

I also have my recurrent MC appointment on Wednesday :) hoping that can bring me some answers.

Good luck to everyone xx

Heyy ladies. Hope you dont mind if i join in... Im still totally confused..

Cd1 was feb 10th. Cycles are normally 28-30 days long. I have no idea when i ovulated.. i am new to this but...

Cd26 3/7 i had ewcm with streak of blood. Very small amount and only one time.
Cd27 3/8 nothing, was expecting af since cm was dry.
Cd28 3/9 had very light pink cm very small amount, only once when wiped.. Hpt was bfn.
Cd29-32 3/10-3/13 nothing.. Cm looks like lotion but not an abundant amount. Began checking cp seems to be high and closed.
Cd33 3/14 laying down felt twinges and pinches in ovary/uterus area. Only lasted about 5 minutes and were very mild.
Cd34 3/15 tested mid day and got bfn.

Here it is cd39 and still no AF; breast arent sore which again is my reminder af is following... Since cd34 no symptoms. CP has remained high ans closed. CM still white with consistency of baby lotion... Last hpt was thursday which was a bfn :-(

Last edited:
Slb
Missed you sweetie, glad your ok , it sometimes helps to take a step back from TTC

Really hope this is your month my lovely :)

xxxxxxxx

So glad I found this thread! Posted in am I pregnant to get how I'm feeling off my chest! I took a break from pf as was "trying too hard" and becoming slightly obsessive with every twinge, cramp etc. However, this time feels different but very early so don't want to get my hopes up.
OV was Tuesday (strong line) / Weds (faint line). We made love Mon, Tues and Weds; flight fine up
To late Saturday night when my nipples started aching. Then yesterday they were on fire and today the same. Yesterday I had cramps but like butterflies rather than af cramps if that makes sense. I've also had indigestion to the point I needed gaviacon last night (never get indigestion & only had chicken for my tea). Almost forgot to mention that my vagina is dry, I mean really dry. There are two other symptoms I've had tired, I mean really tired and hungry. It all feels a bit early for these to be pg symptoms but even when I give myself a good talking to; to make sure I'm not imagining it I know I'm not!
According to cycle calendar af due 4th April so a long a** wait until I can test!

Last edited:
Good luck everyone! I'm driving myself mental with every symptom. My temp jumped up again this morning - it has been 36.9 for 3 days then this morning was 37.2... I don't know if that means anything? I'm new to the BBT charting.
CM goes from pretty dry to little amounts of creamy CM.

The urge to POAS is driving me nuts but I know I won't see anything yet. I didn't start seeing lines until 11DPO with my son which is Weds! Two more sleeps!!!

6dpo and I've the worst cold followed by random diarrhoea (tmi..sorry!) I feel so crappy

Feeling horny as heck today & also a little giddy! What is wrong with me I feel like a teenager lol! Still also got nipples of fire

Buttercupdaisy that could be a good sign Hun.

So my symptoms 3dpo - a teeny amount of blood mixed in with cm today. This evening I feel a bit crampy. Not sure if my left boob is starting to hurt.

Said to myself it doesn't matter just forget about it but I can't, arrgggghhhh!

Xxx

Hi I thought I should join in. I was just wondering if anybody is testing this week. I really want to but I don't want to test alone. I haven't bought a test yet. I have realised my cycles have shortened the past few months from being a year of 31-34 days to 26-29 days. I am now on CD26. This was going to be our last month trying as I am 43 this year. I have two adult daughters and a nearly 17month old daughter. We had a miscarriage in November. I don't know if this combined with knowing this maybe our last try is preventing me from testing.

On a positive note , I have lots of symptoms but not sure if they are just wishful thinking Xxx

Hi I thought I should join in. I was just wondering if anybody is testing this week. I really want to but I don't want to test alone. I haven't bought a test yet. I have realised my cycles have shortened the past few months from being a year of 31-34 days to 26-29 days. I am now on CD26. This was going to be our last month trying as I am 43 this year. I have two adult daughters and a nearly 17month old daughter. We had a miscarriage in November. I don't know if this combined with knowing this maybe our last try is preventing me from testing.

On a positive note , I have lots of symptoms but not sure if they are just wishful thinking Xxx

Saturday will be 9dpo for me - they say 40% of women implant then so I could test with you but not sure if I'm brave enough to do it then?
What other symptoms have you been having?

Hi guys I just went the toilet n had the tiniest bit of blood? I'm not sure if it's early AF cuz I'm only 8-10dpo (sorry I'm not very accurate st these yet). Is it not too late for IB?

Ooooooh buttercupdaisy that sounds hopeful! I've had spotting 3dpo and today 6dpo but I have thrush so wasn't sure if it was to do with that.
Fx for both of us it's a good sign xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back