Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

3dpo nipples are feeling slightly more sore, twinges in the uterus and a bit cramps in general. Something is occurring lol or it could all be in my head ..... How are all you ladies getting along with symptoms ?
Would love to hear how you feel at 3dpo, 7dpo,11dpo etc :)

Hey Aries and Sparkles
Sorry I've not updated much, there is a symptom spotter thread over in 'am I pregnant ' with a few of us on if you want to join in SS

I'm 17dpo and CD 33 I'm 2 days late as my cycle is normally 30 / 31 days

At 3dpo you would be a bit early for implantation is there any way you Ovulated earlier?

Good luck ladies :)

Xxxxxx

I hope I didn't ovulate earlier as I probably missed it :-( . I had loads of ewcm 8-10 of March and right sided pain on Thursday pm 10 March . It could be my wishful thinking lol, I thought prob to early to get symptoms too . Mind over matter , but I hope is super sticky bfp this time :)
I felt the same way last month from around the same dpo resulting in a bfp - turned out to be a chem preg :(

Your right !!! Implantation takes 6-12 days after ovulation , so could be my hormones I'm feeling . Apparently progesterone surges can cause uterus cramping and pregnancy symptoms too, maybe I'm just having a surge :) but hopefully that'll lead to successful implantation ....... Not tearing till 31st is going to be a longgggggg wait

Morning,

Symptoms the past 24hrs have included frequently pee'ing and random tummy twinges

Getting excited for poas, must resist :-D

5dpo and boobs a bit tender

Worried that we haven't done it again thus month.

Anyone else around the same dpo?

On my 5th day of flashing smiley faces on my CB opk. Gonna dtd again tonight and tomorrow if I get a solid face tomorrow. If not I'll book the OH in for Thursday :)

Sparkles I'm 8 dpo so just ahead of you. Boobs are sore which is normal for this time of the month so I'm assuming we haven't done it either.

7dpo for me, had really horrid dream about war and planes crashing around me, went off food, weird smells at 1dpo so I got a bit excited, odd dreams 2 & 3dpo but nothing since, I know I'm not pregnant this month so just waiting for af to arrive on the 21st. Am feeling very deflated and quite down this month. x

Last edited:
How do you know lillith? V early days yet, hope u get ur bfp.

On a positive today,one of my dogs has been really clingy today. Is that a sign?? Lol

Sparkles I'm 8 dpo so just ahead of you. Boobs are sore which is normal for this time of the month so I'm assuming we haven't done it either.

Hope you have Syd. This ttc is so stressful :-/ x

How do you know lillith? V early days yet, hope u get ur bfp.

On a positive today,one of my dogs has been really clingy today. Is that a sign?? Lol

Sparkles I just know, don't ask me how lol, intuition I guess. I knew with my other 3. I will eat my hat if I am lol.
Yes pets do pick up on pregnancy, I hope you get your bfp x

Hey ladies :) I'm 8/9dpo and cm is still in abundance and creamy. Normally dry as a bone by now, and cp is high. Anyone else had similar symptoms? Also feeling on/off nauseous this morning but I think that's just wishful thinking :)

Fingers crossed for lots of bfp's soon!! :dust:

xxxxx

So OH had a little strop last night when I mentioning dtd and said that I was making sex seem like a chore. I don't actually think he understands how narrow the window of opportunity to conceive is. I'm struggling to attempt to keep things spontaneous for him when really it isn't spontaneous at all. It's annoyed me a little bit because it's sex! I'm not asking him to do something that he doesn't enjoy!!
I had a 6th day of flashing smiley faces on my opk this morning and I'm having some pain which I think is ov pain. Gonna need to treat him with kid gloves tonight so not to 'scare him off!'

8 dpo today, feel very irritable, af is definitely due as eating everything in sight too. x

So yesterday I had my 6th flashing smiley face in a row on my CB advanced digital opk and we dtd last night. Today I have had a solid smiley face but won't manage to dtd tonight. Is it worth trying to dtd tomorrow night, or will that be too late?

Hi Girls
Has anyone heard anything from Slb?

Lilith when are you going to test?

Rachel I Had the same problem with my hubby this cycle, he really didn't want to DTD but I persisted and even had to give him a blowjob to get him in the mood one day!!!

xxxxxxxx

1dpo! Finally.

Sore Nipples...but as it expected and right on time. Darn progesterone.

Hi Girls
Has anyone heard anything from Slb?

Lilith when are you going to test?

Rachel I Had the same problem with my hubby this cycle, he really didn't want to DTD but I persisted and even had to give him a blowjob to get him in the mood one day!!!

xxxxxxxx

Well I think my OH is lucky really cos he gets a blowjob pretty much every time we have sex.:lol: I think we might be able to fit another "session" in tonight which I'll be very happy about as I'm pretty sure that I'll be ovulating in the next 24 hours.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back