Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

I'm 7dpo & I am feeling so sick and tired. I'm trying to put it down to a glass too much of wine last night but it just doesn't feel like that. Also doesn't explain feeling sick the last couple of days.
Also the last couple of days have had bad heartburn which the last time I got I was pregnant with my DD where for the whole pregnancy I was drinking gaviscon out the bottle!!

Really don't want to get my hopes up but just feel weird. xx

Just wondering...

I'm 9dpo... For the last maybe 3 days I've had slight twinges around my stomach. I've also been constipated though. Not sure if this is a normal symptom or if the twinges are just in my head lol. I've not noticed any other big symptoms

Hey everyone.

I hope you're all okay :)

Cd 15 for me today. And a super strong opk. Really hoping I get caught this month!!
2dcbddd99ffc61e77b5e021b5b4e6230.jpg

Wow what a strong Opk Slb similar to mine last month
Fingers crossed my lovely :)

Xxxxxxx

Thanks everyone. How are u all doing? Sorry I've been away.

I haven't had much time to read all the posts so I hope u are all okay.

It's crazy. I did an opk last night and there was the faintest line. Then at 12ish after only a 2 hour hold I get that! We need to get busy now ;) we've only BD once (thur) so we need to get a move on haha

Xx

Hi Shelly
I'm ok sweetie glad to see you back
The Opk is a really good sign, do you normally Ovulate the day after your positive? I think I Ovulated 2 days after mine, I had positives for 3 days and then it finally went negative
Get plenty of BDing in !!!!! :)
Hope your feeling positive

xxxxxxx

Hi Shelly
I'm ok sweetie glad to see you back
The Opk is a really good sign, do you normally Ovulate the day after your positive? I think I Ovulated 2 days after mine, I had positives for 3 days and then it finally went negative
Get plenty of BDing in !!!!! :)
Hope your feeling positive

xxxxxxx

I usually ovulate 1/2 days after. I've been having some twinges though. So I think in going to ovulate tomorrow. Usually though my opks gradually get darker over a few days. This one was such a shock as there was barely a line yesterday.

How many dpo are you then? Hope you're are feeling positive too!

I feel okay. But I'm thinking I haven't got enough BDing in! Xx

Hey Shelly
Like I said my Opk was just like your last month really strong....and I got my Bfp 3 days after AF due :D sorry I thought you knew , after 2 years of Bfns it was a big shock

xxxxxx

Morning ladies,

I'm really trying to hold of testing today I'm only 9dpo - what the hell am I even fighting with myself for?

Got tinny mouth this morning and cramping like AF is around the corner!

Who knows!

Xxx

Hey Shelly
Like I said my Opk was just like your last month really strong....and I got my Bfp 3 days after AF due :D sorry I thought you knew , after 2 years of Bfns it was a big shock

xxxxxx

OMG Clover!!! Congratulations Hun!!

When did u find out?

I wish you the best of luck! And j hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy! Xx

Morning ladies,

I'm really trying to hold of testing today I'm only 9dpo - what the hell am I even fighting with myself for?

Got tinny mouth this morning and cramping like AF is around the corner!

Who knows!

Xxx

They sound good Hun!

I would test but that's Me haha xx

Hey Shelly

xxxxxx

When did u find out?

I wish you the best of luck! And j hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy! Xx

I tested on the 14/3/16 ,I had some spotting at 10/11dpo and I though AF had come early, but then nothing!! I was totally shocked, I didn't test early but at 17dpo I was wandering why AF hadn't showed took a ic, a FRER and a Digi that came up 2-3 weeks :shock: I'm 6+4 days

I really hope you join me soon, need you all in Tri 1 :)

xxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Hey Shelly

xxxxxx

When did u find out?

I tested on the 14/3/16 ,I had some spotting at 10/11dpo and I though AF had come early, but then nothing!! I was totally shocked, I didn't test early but at 17dpo I was wandering why AF hadn't showed took a ic, a FRER and a Digi that came up 2-3 weeks :shock: I'm 6+4 days

I really hope you join me soon, need you all in Tri 1 :)

xxxxxxxx

xxxxx

Aaww Hun! I'm so happy for you!

After so long TTC as well! I can imagine what a shock it was!

Thanks. I've not exactly given up hope but I am less hopeful that it's going to happen anytime soon. Probably why I've been on here less and less. It's hard SS and coming on here. It gives me a lot of false hope so I've pulled away a little bit.

I hope everything goes well for you! Xx

Hi all, some strange symptoms happening at the moment; pain in right side at back (feels like near kidney), soooooo tired fallen asleep on sofa before half nine 4 nights on the bounce [my eyes sting that tired], I have this weird itchy rash type thing, a runny nose and am generally weepy. Just come to bed as got really bad indigestion. I really hope this is bfp as otherwise it's horrendous and I can't be living through this every month! How's everyone else's symptoms? x

Oh no I have full force if a cold this morning. Bones aching, mouth yucky, banging headache. I just want to curl up in bed all day!

Xxx

Hi all, some strange symptoms happening at the moment; pain in right side at back (feels like near kidney), soooooo tired fallen asleep on sofa before half nine 4 nights on the bounce [my eyes sting that tired], I have this weird itchy rash type thing, a runny nose and am generally weepy. Just come to bed as got really bad indigestion. I really hope this is bfp as otherwise it's horrendous and I can't be living through this every month! How's everyone else's symptoms? x

You've not got a kidney infection have you?? It may be worth checking out.

You really sound full of it at the minute. I hope it's a nice BFP for you!

No symptoms for me exactly. I had loads of right and left sided twinges yesterday and some left this morning. So I'm not sure if I've ovulated or what side. I will just count myself as 1dpo today, not exactly sure though. Xx

Oh no I have full force if a cold this morning. Bones aching, mouth yucky, banging headache. I just want to curl up in bed all day!

Xxx

Oh no. Hope you're okay. Some people say colds are a sign of a BFP. Good luck Hun xx

What about flu Slb24? The count down begins for you!

Think it's much more than that.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back