Who's waiting? Chat and share symptoms?

About 7dpo. Boobs v tender and felt kinda nauseous this morning. Desperately trying to not get hopes up xx

Hi Girls
Has anyone heard anything from Slb?

Lilith when are you going to test?

Rachel I Had the same problem with my hubby this cycle, he really didn't want to DTD but I persisted and even had to give him a blowjob to get him in the mood one day!!!

xxxxxxxx

Gail I'm due af on the 21st. I'm not going to test as know af will be arriving. My partner says he is fed up of trying and being disappointed every month so I think we are going to stop trying for now, I'm gutted. x

Hi Girls
Has anyone heard anything from Slb?

Lilith when are you going to test?

Rachel I Had the same problem with my hubby this cycle, he really didn't want to DTD but I persisted and even had to give him a blowjob to get him in the mood one day!!!

xxxxxxxx

LOL Clover story of my life husband doesn't budge unless he's got his blowy!
Postive opk today so I'll be busy with the blowys for the next few days!

Oh the life!

xxx

About 7dpo. Boobs v tender and felt kinda nauseous this morning. Desperately trying to not get hopes up xx

Sparkles last time I was preggers my boobs got very sore/tender at 7dpo.

Fingers crossed!

xxx

Think I'm 9dpo, pregnancy test negative, I just know I've not caught this month. x

Hi Lilith
Sorry about the BFN hun, 9dpo is still early
I hope your partner changes his mind about ttc, but hopefully you'll get your Bfp this month so it won't be an issue :) really want you in November mummies with me

xxxxxx

Hi Lilith
I hope your partner changes his mind about ttc, but hopefully you'll get your Bfp this month so it won't be an issue :) really want you in November mummies with me

xxxxxx

Thankyou Gail, we will continue to dtd but no pressure. I've sent you a pm x

Hi Lilith

xxxxxx

I'm actually 11 or 12 dpo today, negative test today, no symptoms at all. Waiting for af to arrive now. Probably just as well no bfp as got my gallbladder operation on 1st April xx

Lol @ piglets mum!

Boobs still sore and felt kinda queasy past couple days. Couldn't face a cup of tea on Thu but was ok today.

Took two tests today n pretty sure there is the beginning of a line. Desperately trying not to get hopes up as I had a line on a test last month n turned out it was false

Had the worst stomach pains/bloated/sore boobs yday but I think I was only 3/4 dpi. Does this mean anything had anyone experienced this? Or is it nothing :( also lots of cm I usually dry up by now. Don't want to think too much into it but as usual can't help myself!

I'm 11dpo and 2 days late, ovia says to test tomorrow - I've had cramps today but af no where to be seen! Are the cramps a bad sign?? Scared to test tomorrow - getting disheartened by constant bfn's :(

Hi everyone! I'm new here . I'm 6dpo. Very excited and nervous. I'm 47 the end of this month. Desperately trying for one more. This will be our 6th! Only been trying since January. Don't even know if it will happen. Good luck everyone! X

Hi everyone! I'm new here . I'm 6dpo. Very excited and nervous. I'm 47 the end of this month. Desperately trying for one more. This will be our 6th! Only been trying since January. Don't even know if it will happen. Good luck everyone! X

Welcome Deneb! And good luck!! How long have you been TTC no6? :) xx

Just an update - if some of you haven't seen in the march testing thread yet...I got my bfp this morning :) I was 100% convinced af was on her way with the intermittent cramps I was getting over the last few days and especially yesterday. So don't lose hope if it happens to you! :) xxx

Ahhh Sharcaz! !!!!! Woooohoooo amazing hun!!! really happy for you, another November mummy :D

xxxxxxx

Ahhh Sharcaz! !!!!! Woooohoooo amazing hun!!! really happy for you, another November mummy :D

xxxxxxx

Thank you Clover!! Yay I'll have to go and find the right forum now ;) :D just woken hubby up with a cuppa...he has no idea of the impending news hehe! xxx

I'm 7/8DPO (8DPO based on +OPK), my temp is still up and I've got no CM. Had a really sicky headache last night and have felt totally knackered. I started seeing lines on a HPT at 11DPO with my son, so I could test as early as Weds.
This month I've almost got obsessed with being preg. On Fri night I dreamt I got a BFP and last night I dreamt I started spitting... I don't know why I'm pinning so much on this month. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back