who's gonna go 1st?

Ive had back ache and cramps on and off for the past 2/3 weeks. Ive given up hope that its the start of labour :( Really hope you dont have the same thing tiny...we;ll deffinatly keep opening the threads!! :)

Me and erin have got our sweeps booked the day after each other as well lol..its guna be tight!

woo sweeps booked n everything, the race is definately on!! :yay:

Dont worry about me queue jumping, I think LOs head is still free.

Ive had back ache and cramps on and off for the past 2/3 weeks. Ive given up hope that its the start of labour :( Really hope you dont have the same thing tiny...we;ll deffinatly keep opening the threads!! :)

Me and erin have got our sweeps booked the day after each other as well lol..its guna be tight!

I'm loving this bit of competition melio! :) I have had ABSOLUTLEY no niggles at all, no backache, NOTHING, BLOODY NOTHING!!!!!

:rofl: I don't think you'll get any niggles, I reckon you'll just wake up one day and Bam! Labour! The niggles are more annoying than anything, leads you into false hope.

A bit of competition makes the time go a bit quicker :)

PF definitley helps time go quicker, dont know wot i wud do without it.

I'm at the docs later to have my blood pressure checked...this is the ideal senario...

Blood pressure a little bit high ...

I nip down to MAU and they suggest a sweep...

I come home after the sweep and have a lovely night with Rob, an indian takeaway and a nice warm bath...

I go to the next sale in the morning...

...THEN I GO INTO LABOUR ABOUT 12ish!!! :dance:

Not that I want my BP to be high but I KNOW that it will be!!

go for it erin sounds like a plan! let us know. x

Cant believe how close everyones due dates are getting after youve all had yours im next in line lol, depending what happens thursday :) Good luck girlies x

Last edited:
Im so glad Im not the only one hoping labour holds off until I can get to the next sale :blush:

Ill be crossing my fingers for the midwife to have a snoop around ya foof :D

Not so much for the high blood pressure though lol

rosies mum was rosie early?

does anyone of you girls have a feeling that you will pop anyday? :D

No but its a certainty really. The bottom number has not been under 97 for a few weeks now! If its lower then obviously I will be well chuffed but its a long shot......

ooh Erin sounds like a plan!!! :yay: Hope you make the next sale. I cant go we're having our BBQ tomorrow, I reckon people arent coming cos of the next sale tho! :rofl:

Ooooooooo! How did I miss this! Glad i've made it in the running although baby's only just behaved and got head down so i've a feeling I could be waiting a good while! lol!

Although you never know, now that baby is playing ball... Best not get my hopes up! lol x

Im due 5th of Aug but a likely c sec on 28th July if baby still not turned!! (scan 23rd july to check)

My plan is officially out the window because....

....my BP is down!!!!! :) 138/83!!! Thats the lowest it has EVER been!!!

is lowering BP a sign of labour? :rofl:

OMG the ONE time you wouldve wanted it to be up!! :wall:

Still that is good news really :) Guess youre back in the waiting game and no short cuts!

un lucky erin lol. no cheating for u then. back in the que again he he

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back