When is everyone buying stuff?

ERIN84

Reaction score
Hi peeps...

I have been out shopping today with hubby looking at prams, cots, bouncers...etc. I WANT STUFF! When did everyone start buying, decorating? I was hoping to start after my 20 week scan, is that to early do you think?

Hope you are all good.. xxxx

I want stuff too!! we're moving end of feb so not buying anything until then. And we're waiting to find out the gender. We were gonna do with yellows and creams but shopping for curtains this weekend I realised that if its a girl I wanna go crazy with the pink princess room and if its a boy there are some lovely things with boats and pirates and stuff. Are you going to find out the gender at the 20 week scan?

i have bought my pram already saw it for a good price the other week so we got it. got my scan on friday then i can shop shop shop lol :D:D:D

I have bought a few bits already, If I see something that I really like or its on offer then I get it, will have to wait until we have decorated the nursery to get the big bits

Erin we started at the weekend, but my MIL started way before then!!!! She's got loads of stuff already and she was the one who cried in shock when we told her!! I think they are buying the cot and my parents are buying the pram so I think we'll have to let them do it when they are ready. My mum has got her needles out :knit: In the meantime we got a steriliser and some smaller bits and pieces, makes it all feel much more real!!!! :bump:

iv got a car chair and a pushchair on order and iv brought some vests but im gonna wait till i know what baby is before i buy anymore bits x

Glad im not the only one that is dying to buy stuff. Tiny, I want to keep it a surpirse. a little bit of me wants to know but i would rather it be a surprise really.

I saw a bouncer I really liked today £109.00 down to £49.99! Was so tempted to get it but I didnt! My mum is buying our pram and his mum is buying our cot. His dad has asked what we want from him. The list goes on and on...........IM EXCITED! X

I haven't bought anything yet and I'm getting so impatient :lol:
My mum has bought something already but wont tell me what it is and my best friend bought a Johnson baby wipe, lotions ect set its so cute :lol:
But as I'm having my 12-13 week scan tomorrow I think I'll have to buy something :dance:

I got given loads of bits from my cousin the other day - bouncy chair, car seat, pushchair, toys, clothes and other bits - felt strange getting it so early but had to pick it up as she was moving! Won't be buying other bits til may, june time though as i'm a bargin hunter and love the boot sales - its what i did for my first three and loved it!

I started at 8 weeks with my last one!! :lol: GET SHOPPING!!! :yay:

I got my pram at 7 weeks last time :D
(although it is at mum's atm with a few other bits, planning on sorting the house out first and then we will buy the other big bits)

I'm going baby stuff crazy!!! I'm on the internet every day looking and searching for bits.I really want to buy everything this second but i'm going to wait until my scan next week. I'm still undecided whether i want to find out the gender ??

Oh i have bought some things a million packs of baby wipes and cotton pleates and cotton buds etc from wilkinsons because they are all on offer. I also got a white 'starter' set from mothercare that includes vests, baby grows etc.

I've seen a really lovely nursery set from marks and spencer ...

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Osca...&page=&node=192598031&sr=1-4&mnSBrand=core&rh=

I haven't got much to buy as my youngest is only 8 month old and all his stuff is still in good condition. I have already got the new cot and mattress tho and new bath stuff. I actually really need to make a list of what i need and get organised! I would love to start decorating the new nursery but its not even built yet,,,,,shit, i best get sorted soon lol xx

I started at 12 weeks. I bought a sterilizer set with ll the bottles and bottle warmer. I only got that becuse it was on offer but once i ordered that i can't seem to control myself.
I have now bought a bath set which includes everything i will need and a car seat. I am still looking online all the time but my OH wants to slow down until we find out the sex. :(

I KNOW!!
i guess he's trying to be the sensible one plus we have already been told my mum wants to buy the pram and my nans want to help out aswell so he must be thinking of that. :)

Katietateypot - was the sterilizer and bottle warmer ect the tommee tippee one?? Thats the one I got today!

I havn't brought much stuff yet, just a few baby grows and of course the sterilizer, then got a changing unit off freecycle. I think were waiting to buy most of it till after the next scan...so in 5 weeks I think Im going to end up being pretty poor!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back