When to start buying!!

Zobo

Reaction score
Just wondering how many weeks your were when you started buying things??

Im 16 weeks and for some reason i darn't buy anything till ive had my 20 week scan!! Hmmm ... altho im dying to go out and buy some baby stuff.....

just wondering when you started???

i started from 9 weeks a few bits of clothes here and there brought a few big bits at 12 weeks then nothing really untill a few weeks ago and ive gone mad on blue things since finding out it was a boy at 21 weeks
just buy things whenever it feels right for you hun
manda xx

I bought my first thing at about 10 weeks. Bought my travel system at 15 weeks. have bought loads before and after 20 weks. Im not superstitious

Mmmmm I really dont know why im not buying..... :think:

Ive just cleaned out the wardrobe in the spare room, its spotless now and ready to be STOCKED UP! lol....
got a week off end of Jan..... think ill go buy a few natural colour things things... baby towels baby grows etc..... (were not finding out sex)

Ohhhh exciting....... :cheer:

I bought a few things around 12 weeks then went mad after the 20 week scan, we have everything, including the nursery furniture and the nursery is nearly finished!!!

the only things we need to get is a blue blind, some bottles (just incase), baby bath and pram!!

Sales are the best time to start shopping - although we only have a few bits. If you start early you can pick up some great bargins.

My man really dosn't wont us to but ANYTHING untill baby is born.
My mum has bought me loads of baby stuff for xmas and my secret santa got me some cute bibs. I did buy a breast expresser with the rest of my xmas money from my parents.
I really wont to buy stuff but we our getting alot of our stuff from my sisters and from James sister. cot, car seat, pushchair, highchair. clothes steriliser, toys ect. so we don't need to but much. But we need a moses basket and ive seen the cutest newborn clothing set in mother care that i just have to buy but ive resisted every time ive gone in to see if its still there. We dont have a room for the baby so no decorating untill we move into our own place :pray:

5 weeks I started only small stuff though, then after my 20 weeks scan I bought all the big stuff :D

I think i was between 28 and 30 weeks when i started buying bits :D

I have a couple of things already but won't buy that much untill I know the sex of baby :)

As soon as OH would let me :rotfl: He wasn't comfortable with us buying very very early on. I think we waited until the 12 scan. Although he may have relented before that.

i got a few essentials like neutral baby grows, vests and blankets after the 12 week scan, then we got 5 or 6 little girl outfits after the 20 week scan. We've been slowely getting all the nursary furniture and that since 12 weeks too. I love buying her stuff :dance: but im not getting anymore outfits! Im still not 100% shes a girl....id hate to spend loads of money for her to be a him and be stuck with loadsa pink gear :lol: Im a paranoid person, but even my MW said " they can get it wrong....."

ive only recently started buying, i did buy 1 babygrow at about 11wks but that was about it

i am the same hun I havent got anything yet think were going to wait till the 20 week scan x
were not finding out the sex but still waiting till then x

Ive not got a thing yet.. waiting after 20 wk scan. xx

I bought my cot bedding set at about 14 weeks and have been buying nappies since 13 weeks.

Bought a cot toy, a pack of neutral baby grows, baby monitor and a steraliser at Christmas time when I was Christmas shopping.

Havent bought anything else yet, just had my 20 week scan this morning so I will start to buy the bigger things now I know all is well.

Well.....
thanx to you girls giving me a nudge, i went and hit the january sales this morning... and bought some things for babs!!

Mainly, Bodysuits, bibs, blanket, bath towel, scratch mitts, socks! i luved it.....

babyclothes.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back