When is the right time to start buying?

At the end of the day, if something's going to happen, it'll happen, whether early, middling or late. I've had a missed miscarriage that was found at 3 months, and one at 4. My friend lost one in the early weeks and Lily allen lost hers at 6 months and I know two people who's died at birth/just after birth.

So... Take up yer mums offer - get it while its cheap but dont remove packaging yet, keep receipts, and store it at yer mums. I got things earlyish this time but that's given me time to tie dye the clothes and if heaven forbid there's problems, I've got friends expecting who would love the clothes.

I've been sneaking things into my wardrobe ready, cuz the OH would rather wait to buy!

ive finally started haha i bought some bottles for when i express milk lol

i already have big stuff from my ds so not got much to buy

Nice and early I say, baby may pop out earlier than expected!!

r us signed up to greasypalm its a cash back site and when u buy thro kiddicare you get so much cashback, its worth doing let me know if you want a referall as I think u get some cash

I started buying as soon as i had my 12 week scan that way i had almost everything by 30 weeks then i started putting money away so that when i went onto maternity pay it wasn't such a struggle xx

I started buying as soon as i had my 12 week scan that way i had almost everything by 30 weeks then i started putting money away so that when i went onto maternity pay it wasn't such a struggle xx

I did this too, just bought little things and I had saved some money as well. The annoying thing is I had to use it for carpets. I've been given heaps of stuff! Mum and step dad are buying a cotbed and mattress for me. Got a secondhand pram. Will just need to get nursery furniture and a few more bits. Oh and paint etc for decorating.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r us signed up to greasypalm its a cash back site and when u buy thro kiddicare you get so much cashback, its worth doing let me know if you want a referall as I think u get some cash

What is this like? Its kiddicare ive been looking at stuff so i might sign up x

I've just pre-ordered my pram off kiddiecare.com today, sooooo excited!! I'm getting the huack malibu in charcole,its all payed for and it comes in may so perfect :D

does anyone else love the baby k moses basket in mothercare?? i love it but its a bit expensive

is it £84.99 if so i seen it an looks fab and im not one for the baskets either x

is it £84.99 if so i seen it an looks fab and im not one for the baskets either x

yeah thats the 1 i have a watch on 1 on ebay but because they are newish not many are for sale on ebay haha
it looks so sturdy and comfy i so want 1 but cant justify paying full price for 1 lol

I've just pre-ordered my pram off kiddiecare.com today, sooooo excited!! I'm getting the huack malibu in charcole,its all payed for and it comes in may so perfect :D

Thats the pram im thinking of ordering. Im swaying between that and the baby weavers one with spotty inside lining. I bought all my bottles, steriliser and bottle warmer yesterday, got a great deal on mothercare website.
Its everything you need for feeding,atommee tippee set reduced 69.99 from 105.00. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back