**~~What's on your Mind?~~**

Started packing my hospital bag today - eeeeeeek!!!!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've got that book sitting ready to read on my kindle!

Exciting stuff Jayjay! xx

Tracey wants runny poached eggs on toast ... thats all!

Runny poached eggs on marmite toast is even better! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Dysco i read all 3 in super quick time u will <3 it!! Kanga enjoy ur kindle i love mine xx

Babydust to all

Yey it's v day today! Definitely best milestone!

Mmmmm dippy egg ..... Drool

Happy V day Jeesywoohoo!

Drool for a dippy egg and soldiers x

Happy v day jessy! Definitely a cool milestone to hit!

Claire is walking all over town today in the hopes of getting lil man moving, all the labour threads in tri 3 are making me super impatient!! xx

Happy V day Jessy

Kanga, hope the walk helps! I'm impatient and 2 weeks behind you lol

Sam feels like she,s being pregnant for ages. I,ve never made my due date before and now I,m late. *sigh*

Paypal are being complete gobshites! You'd think a person never moved house before the way they are getting on!! Ffs - I just wana shop on ebay - LET ME!!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Nat is hanging out of the window waiting for the Sainsbury's delivery. The 6pm-7pm slot is the cheapest and it's because they are always fricking late - they've even stopped doing their vouchers now as well (they used to give you a £10 off voucher if they missed their slot by even a minute!)

On the upside it will be too late for me to cook so we're getting a takeaway, I want a chicken shish and chips :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Has been craving Chips and curry sauce from the market chip shop for days and finally had a (small) portion today, NICEST thing ever :D :D :D

Also not sure if I'm looking forward to the Hay festival or not tomorrow....it's tiring when I'm not pg, the queues for the toilets go on forever, and it's going to be raining. However......BOOKS :D

Amy is missing oh as he's gone away for the weekend. It's my first time being alone since moving here

Doob has another bloody headache and is worried about my scan on tues! On the upside I have a galaxy bar mmmmm

Sarah isn't liking OH being on nights.... On the plus side little mans obviously growing stronger as his kicks are proper proper strong now!

Has had a lovely day, picking up the pram and a box of Krispy Kremes but is now suffering from all the walking I've done. I hate not being able to do as much as i used to, it's really frustrating.

Night all x

Krispy Kremes - nom nom :)

I was on my way to bed - but I'm hungry. Think its midnight toast time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back