What's everyones nicknames for their LO?

aramintalovegrove said:
Ds has loads, The boy, boy, Cam, Cammy, Cambo, Cameroony, bub, bubba, baby bubba, noodle, monkey boy, basically if I shout out something silly he answers :lol:

lol my Dad always calls my brother boy or the boy

nissa said:
For a long time she was 'Boo' after the little girl from Monsters inc. Someone pointed it out to us when she was small that she looked just like her with her pigtails in and it stuck. I still say it now but that's mainly if she's upset or poorly. It's kind of her 'baby' name now so it's kept for snuggles and tears lol!

i always called my sister booboo not sure why though i was 10 at the time but it caught on and my parents would call her it too, along with FBGB (fat belly gut bucket)

and i was always Beelzebub

Ollie has Olliebobbles, Ollieblobs, Blobsy, little man, wee man (i think my OH thinks hes scottish all of a sudden)

Claire x

nori said:
wee man (i think my OH thinks hes scottish all of a sudden)

Or maybe your OH has changed one too many nappies?

Or maybe it's a pun on He Man?

Squidge, squidgey bum, babba-licious, squishey, Isla-Smiler, Eye-la-la

Dont think I ever use her actual name :think:

nissa said:
For a long time she was 'Boo' after the little girl from Monsters inc.

Lydia gets called Boo too.
Aside from Lydia, it's the only name she allows us to call her! We still call her Diddy though, even though she doesn't like it.

lol...chick-chick, chicken pie, mammys babboo, baby pie...ohhh my god, i am going to have to start calling him by his name.

Elston, Els, Ellie Pants, Pants, Werzzie, Little EP, Stinky, Baby Girl, Princess, Princess Pants.... There are so many more :lol:

panda!! i don't really know why, it just came when i was pregnant & stuck, you wanna see all the panda stuff he has!
also zacharina, because my little brother presumed that's what we would have called him if he was a girl :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ja, Jakey, Little Man and more recently .... Chunks :lol: He's nowhere near being overweight just so heavy to pick up now :wink: :D

Cici is her nickname, its derived from her name and I think it sounds glam lolol I've been thinking about calling her sinclair coz thats what i called her when she was in utero!

nissa said:
Phoebe gets called Phee or Pheebs mostly.

For a long time she was 'Boo' after the little girl from Monsters inc. Someone pointed it out to us when she was small that she looked just like her with her pigtails in and it stuck. I still say it now but that's mainly if she's upset or poorly. It's kind of her 'baby' name now so it's kept for snuggles and tears lol!

She hates fifi and growls at you if you call her that.

This is what my lil sister started callin Lexi and it kinda of stuck so to everyone she is known as boo. lol
heres a pic of her a few months back....
what ya think?? x

To gets called loads of different nick names....

Sausage, mushroom, pumpkin, bun, bubba, honey monster, munchkin...Tom Tom, Tomkin, Tomsk.......... the list goes on and on!!

We have a few really silly ones but they suit her!!

There's the usual El, Ells, Ella Boo, Stinky Poo Bum when it's appropriate!

Most of the time she gets called El-Wan or just Wan, sometimes El-Wan Magel-Wan. My Mum calls her Squella or Squells.

Angel is Angel Cake mostly. But OH always calls her Beautiful. She really does respond to being called that too. And she went through a stage of sticking her tongue out constantly and it's really long and pointy so she got called Gene as in Gene Simmonds from Kiss coz it resembled him alot. She doesn't do it now though so that's stopped.

Munchkin, Pumpkin, Little Miss Trump-a-lot, Gummy-gumdrops, Grumparella & Pooh Bear.

Oh and Snorey McSnorerson. :D

We call violet...'V' most of the time and 'little chicken'!! :lol:

Funnily enough I said to DH today we need to start calling her 'Violet' more often cos I don't think she responds to her real name! :oops:

Oh I forgot one for Lola! Girlie pants! heehee thats probably the most used aswell hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back