What would you do??

I no :( she's v hot and full of cold still been about three weeks now!
Hope rhea isn't coming down with anything xx

Think she was just really over tired woke up laughing and smiling and took her whole bottle and have now put her down fair the night so fx it's nothing !!
Really hope Lily is better soon bless her xxx

Aww that's good then!! Today must have worn her out! I hope lily gets better soon too feel so bad for her having this cold so long!x

His cousin txt me asking if I was free next week and I said I had nothing planned.. Ten mins later his mum txt asking if she could take lily for a walk next week.. Why ask today? Ten mins after his cousin? The day I had solicitors?? (she knew this and I told his cousin too) knowing Id be stressed enough? Knowing I have court in a few weeks coz my exs nan wants to take my girls out of spite??!! Grrrrrr!!!! Long story to that but this woman is vile and has made serious accusations :( I have my MRI scan for my head coming up, my cervical cancer check up tomorrow and they know this!! We are in major financial shit and got all her crap on top!!! I DON'T NEED THIS! I haven't replied gonna talk to Scott first. I'm not giving in to make her happy!! I know it's only a walk but wtf is the point?? She will be asleep!! Isn't it better to see her in a house where she can cuddle and play with her??!! Fucking idiot!

Not more shit !! Think u r doing the right thing waiting to speak to Scott can't get over how they keep piling this stuff on u !!! Think u have coped amazingly !!!! I would have just said no maybe week after when I've not got as much on !!! Xxx

Thanks babe.. I don't feel right handing her over it's like defeat! She's stamped her feet and won!! No chance!! I'm not happy to do that especially while we haven't even spoken since!! I refuse to give in to her while she's throwing a strop!

He's finally got half a day off tomorrow and his mum has asked us to go visit his nan and he said we would! We never get time with him he works 7 days a week! Just had a row with him he's so inconsiderate!!! I've told him I don't need this shit and he's like 'oh woe is me!' I don't want pity I want some damn respect!!! I do have alot on and I'm dealing with it the best I can and the man who is supposed to support me is giving me more shit!! I've got my cancer check tomo and he's like 'well it's only a routine check up isn't it!' insensitive prick!!!! Of I didn't get a second opinion when I did I wouldn't have made it to Ellie's second birthday the inconsiderate c***!!!! I have to get my retina photographed again coz there was a black mark in my last photo, I need an MRI scan on my head, I've got court on the 16th with that evil twisted bitch of an ex mil I DON'T NEED THIS!!!!!!!

He apologized and said he should have been more supportive.. But he's not sorry for some of the things he said :( he suggested I drop her at his mums while I have my dr app to keep them happy but it will be giving in (I'm stubborn I know lol) and it will be breaking the ice and they'll want her all the time coz I let them have her when I needed it.. They say I was ok when it suited me, when she came here and babysat while she was sleeping.. So basically I used her when I wanted it.. Harsh. Very different to having her in the day but he doesn't understand that!
If things didn't go the way they have a may have tried to be ok with them having her tomorrow for my tests as I will have to have her in the car seat in the room while I have my tests done :( but I don't want it to be like when it suits me and I don't wanna break the ice or give in to her demands!! I still haven't text her back I don't know what to say that wont be twisted!

Hope all goes well today Hun and glad Scott apologised in a back handed way !! Think I would feel the same as u Hun and not want to leave Lily with her . What bout a bit of a compromise ? Maybe ask her to come to hospital with u and she can look after Lily there ? Xxx

She was supposed to be coming with me to court coz children aren't allowed in..
I tried explaining to her Im not comfortable and I can't be pressured and said what I've got going on and I don't need these rows and she said I was talking shit. I said thanks an she's like 'truth hurts'
I've had enough.. She's even brought up the ex mil.. Said her name and I said, what's ur point then she started asking who was having lily while I was having tests.. Then said she was 'doing a you and changing what I say'
So pissed off!!!

The woman is vile !!! She is just a spoilt brat in high heals !! Good on u for keeping your cool hun and stick to your guns !!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back