What's Everyone Up To?

Jade&Evie

Reaction score
This morning I have to do a bit of housework :evil: , then we'll get dressed and go into town I think- it's freezing cold but at least it's not raining, then come home, make a lasagne and that's about it!

This week I really want to sort my flat out and spend a bit less time on the laptop so no debate threads please! :pray:

What are you up to?

:doh:

Today I'm going to Tesco's to actually buy some best clothes :)

Got £16 worth of clubcard vouchers yesterday so going to buy Isaac some new pants and vests :D

Lou said:
Got £16 worth of clubcard vouchers yesterday so going to buy Isaac some new pants and vests :D

No Lou, don't spend them in store! Tesco Clubcard vouchers are worth exactly FOUR TIMES as much if you spend them online. That's 64 pounds to spend!

www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals

Jade BTW have you tried the Dolmio Lasagne dinner kits? you get the lasagne sheets, the red sauce jar and the white sauce jar so all you have to buy is mince and cheese. Its cheaper than buying everything seperate, unless you make your sauce's from scratch, I don't, its jars for me!

:D

OOOO thanks valentine, but can I buy pants and vest with them online ? :think: I'll have a look. thanks matey! :D

I am lyin in bed on my laptop as Jam is playin in his bedroom with his train set, i can hear him shoutin 'choo chooooooooooo' lol :lol:

dunno what to do today, its rainin so will prob make some cakes :D and clean! FUN :shock:

I had a horrible day yesterday, and am spending today sorting everything out!

My neighbour is jump starting my car for me at 9.15am before he goes to work as I tried to go out in it yesterday and the battery was drained (think the seatbelt was caught in the the driver's door leaving the inside light on). Then DD and I will go for a drive to charge the battery and round to a friend's for a cup of tea. Then my washing machine is broken (again, after spending 90 pounds having it fixed on Friday) so the same guy is coming back to see if it can be fixed, hopefully it'll not cost me any more money.

Then I'm hoping to clean the kitchen and maybe bathroom and make spag bol for tea.

Valentine Xxx

Im waiting for Isla to nap so I can have a shower.... ermm then I have no plans!
God Im boring!

Lou said:
Jade BTW have you tried the Dolmio Lasagne dinner kits? you get the lasagne sheets, the red sauce jar and the white sauce jar so all you have to buy is mince and cheese. Its cheaper than buying everything seperate, unless you make your sauce's from scratch, I don't,

I make mine from scratch- it works out a bit cheaper than the jars

Saying that... I had lasagne at my mum the other day and it was the nicest I've tasted in AGES..... it was £2.19 from Lidl ready made :shock: :shock: :shock:

Valentine, THATNK YOU FOR MENTIONING YOUR WASHING MACHINE! I have to phone the bloke to come and fix mine! :lol:

Lou said:
OOOO thanks valentine, but can I buy pants and vest with them online ? :think: I'll have a look. thanks matey! :D

Its not really that kind of thing you can buy online - its like mag subscriptions, money off holidays (camping site passes etc so right up your street?), vouchers towards meals out etc. Check out the website, I think you'll really like it.

In my opinion, its worth spending your own money on underwear for Isaac (if you can) and saving up your vouchers for something special since you've got so much. The vouchers are valid for about 2/3 years so you can save them up until you've got a couple of hundred pounds worth towards something really good.

A poster on here (Kina) used to use hers really cleverly and get all the special 1000 extra points that you see for this that and the next thing every time she shopped and used her points to take her family to Florida!

I'll shut up now!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Lou said:

Its not really that kind of thing you can buy online - its like mag subscriptions, money off holidays (camping site passes etc so right up your street?), vouchers towards meals out etc. Check out the website, I think you'll really like it.

In my opinion, its worth spending your own money on underwear for Isaac (if you can) and saving up your vouchers for something special since you've got so much. The vouchers are valid for about 2/3 years so you can save them up until you've got a couple of hundred pounds worth towards something really good.

A poster on here (Kina) used to use hers really cleverly and get all the special 1000 extra points that you see for this that and the next thing every time she shopped and used her points to take her family to Florida!

I'll shut up now!

Valentine Xxx

No don't shut up I totally agree! :D Thanks so much for telling me that, we've been talking about taking Isaac to an Sea life/aquarium centre so I'm going to exchange my vouchers for a day out and buy his vest and pants with my own money!

Thanks, you're a star! :D

hi girls :wave:

today we are going to our surestart group and then for a bit of shopping i think. then when we get home i need to get ready for work at 5 :(

jade - lidl lasagne is AMAZING!!! i don't tend to shop there, but always pop in for a lasagne :D

today I am going to a mums and toddlers group I have never been to before... then I am going to tidy my wardrobe out...because yesterday i was up the road and treated myself to some new undies. I was rotating betwen two nursing bras and two camisoles and they were coming to the end of their lives.... so I'm getting rid of all my old pre pregnancy bras!

Well we have just decorated the house so its tidy up time - my favourite. :shakehead:

And have to get the house ready for James's party on Sunday. :cheer:

Gonna do a shopping list of all the food we need.

So a busy day!

Today Im going to the doctors (yes again!) :rotfl:

Then Im coming home to tidy round and feed the animals.

Then its time for some retail therapy! :wink:

xx

The usual housework, plus mentally preparing for a meeting with HR about my return terms, which makes me feel sick in the stomach as I'm not entirely sure whether I'll have a job to return to and I also need to practise restraint, as if HR guy tells me one more time that he knows what it's like because he's got a child, I'll punch him. I doubt that he had to worry about bills in the past 18 months...

mummykay said:
lea m said:
mummykay said:
i just made flapjacks and fairycakes :D :D
ALREADY!!???? :shock: :shock:
I have just about made a cup of tea :lol: :lol:

want a cake too lea?! be ready in 5 :wink: :lol:

Hehee Oh Yeah I could just eat some yummy cakes!!
Cant believe you have done all that already! Im just so lazy haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back