What's Everyone Up To?

Sephs said:
SarahH said:
Sephs said:
I've had a horrible old time the past fortnight. So I shall once again be feeling very sorry for myself.
awwww hun, you ok??
Things have come to an end with the first love who has now found somebody new. Right now it seems like the worst thing in the world, I just wasn't ready for it, came as a blow. Thanks for caring :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I also went swimming last night too! So got a good nigths sleep last night for a change! (Keep waking up for no reason)
Today I will be taking Lola for her 2cd set of needles! :( Poor girlie! Then probably off to the meat Mart stock up on some meat! :)

lea m said:
Sephs said:
SarahH said:
Sephs said:
I've had a horrible old time the past fortnight. So I shall once again be feeling very sorry for myself.
awwww hun, you ok??
Things have come to an end with the first love who has now found somebody new. Right now it seems like the worst thing in the world, I just wasn't ready for it, came as a blow. Thanks for caring :hug:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I also went swimming last night too! So got a good nigths sleep last night for a change! (Keep waking up for no reason)
Today I will be taking Lola for her 2cd set of needles! :( Poor girlie! Then probably off to the meat Mart stock up on some meat! :)

Lea hun think you quoted the wrong post :doh:

Heehee no I was giving hugs to Sephs! Should have said! :doh:

having half an hour lookng on the forum them going to get myself ready to meet my friend and her 3 month old baby for lunch! :cheer:

waiting in for the plumber to come and fix the drain :bored: anytime between 8am and 5pm FFS :wall: thats the council for ya!
wanted to go out into town or something but instead im cleaning up quietly cause peters in bed.
oh and lyla is being a demon child toay!
:dance:

Been to a new baby group this morning which was lovely :D Then got back and did some housework while Iz slept for all of 20 minutes :roll: Now im gonna go and get Beth from school, then get back and get the tea on (Thai yellow curry...not had it before, should be interestin' innit) :D

Thank you Lea and Lou :)

I am feeling better today, there's still work to be done but I am better. Looking forward to the weekend. Right now I've just got home from school so I'm watching Dog the Bounty Hunter and social networking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back