What's Everyone Up To?

Lou said:
Emma58 said:
I have just buggered up tea so we are having a takeaway instead.

:doh:

Or was it a sneaky ploy to get some tasty takeaway? :think:

:lol:

:wink: Aye.

Mind you there were no complaints about my culinary disaster :lol: I have never seen George move as fast as he did to get the takeaway menu out of the drawer :lol:
We just had lovely pizza :)

I've had a horrible old time the past fortnight. So I shall once again be feeling very sorry for myself.

Sam&Alice said:
lea m - but think about how much muscle you gained! all that walking around asda and then sorting out all the clothes. You must have lost loads of bad weight and gained tons of muscle :wink:

Oooh yeh good point!! :D Thanks hunnie! :hug:

my OH has just disappeared to the gym... I am entertaining Livvy till 7.30 p.m. when I clock off mother duties and am gonna do some studying on my new interest, Photography!

Woop woop!

xx

Lees working so i have a night by myself, not doing much

Lou said:
.Christina. said:
Lou make sure you get yourself a treat!! :D

I did, going to have crepe's with nutella, banana and vanilla ice cream as an afters this week :dance: Had it at a French restaurant for desert and it was loverly :)

Ooooh that sounds sooooo nice! :D

I have been down to the Doc's this afternoon and had it confirmed that Amber has chicken pox, poor little thing! She doesn't seem too bothered atm though, she's still her usual chirpy self! I've just given her another does of piriton and going to get her in bed in a minute.

Apart from that, I've cleaned the house, made dinner, done about three loads of washing, drying and ironing, and vegged out for a bit on the sofa.. exciting stuff! :lol:

Sephs said:
I've had a horrible old time the past fortnight. So I shall once again be feeling very sorry for myself.
awwww hun, you ok??

My plan was to go swimming this afternoon but had to scrap that and take Connie to the doctors with her gunky eye and get some eye drops from the chemist. All that should have taken about 45 minutes but took over 2 hours with all the waiting around for a doc that was running late and the pharmacy was busy so had to wait there also. Stupidly didn't take a bottle with me so had a to distract Connie with lots of singing in Tesco and looking silly. And I hadn't straightened/brushed my hair so went out with my frizzy hair do.

I had a fun day...went and met girls from the school i went to who have babies which was organised through facebook and loved it! Ordered my dress for saturday nights shananigans. Got invited to an Ann Summers party :wink: and made my chicken salad for tomorrow. Done about 4 loads of washing, fed n bathed the baby and now i am going to have a cuppa and watch Paris Hiltons British Best Friend (addicted :oops: ) then Colleens Real Women and Shameless then bed!! If Teddy will let me tonight....

SarahH said:
Sephs said:
awwww hun, you ok??
Things have come to an end with the first love who has now found somebody new. Right now it seems like the worst thing in the world, I just wasn't ready for it, came as a blow. Thanks for caring :hug:

DH is doing a homer for my Boss tonight so i'm just browsing the net, watching River City & munching my way through a bag of carrot sticks !

Have been down to Southampton General today with my Mum and kids as my eldest has been taking part in a study down there since the beginning of my pregnancy with her - she had a bone scan and breathing tests today. It was horrendous getting there though - had to queue for an hour and ten mins to get into the damned car park, and then it took us half an hour to get out. Had lunch at the Harvester and came home as we had someone looking at the house.

Tomorrow we're looking at some houses and Thurs my car is going in to be repaired as I had a minor accident a few weeks back when someone lost control on the ice and hit me!

missing OH (he's at work),tried to go to bed 3 times now since 10pm... got woke up x2 by Lyla and after that i got back in bed and was :shock: :wall: ! so now im trying to tire myself out catching up on my messages on facebook and looking up recipies on the internet!

FUN FUN FUN

:wave: I've popped on for a quick browse while Evie is munching her toast then I am turning the laptop off for a couple of hours and getting on with all the stuff I've been putting off since the weekend!

im just browsing the forum while my girls are asleep, and later i might go for a walk if i can think of somewhere nice to take them :D

I have to stay in because my dryer is being fixed AGAIN :evil: today and they will be here between 8 and 6. I am going to wrap Sam up and take him for a walk if they don't come too late. Like Jade I will be turning the laptop off for a few hours so I can actually get something done today.

Sephs said:
SarahH said:
Sephs said:
awwww hun, you ok??
Things have come to an end with the first love who has now found somebody new. Right now it seems like the worst thing in the world, I just wasn't ready for it, came as a blow. Thanks for caring :hug:

Really sorry to hear that :(

Hope you are ok :hug:

I'm sat on the sofa after giving Jack his breakfast and the lazy little sod is lying beside me singing to himself :lol: I really do have the laziest child in the world :lol:

We're up fed, washed, dressed, house is clean and tidy, so I'm buggering off to my mums for the day :dance: My little sister Bec is off work so we'll probably be on facebook dicking about or watching the Create and Craft channel with wheat bags and lots of cups of tea and coffee :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back