What are you guys up to?

Mamafy

Reaction score
It's a frosty start here but the sun is out and the sky is blue :love: It's very cold but very spring-like so my plans for today are housework, laundry and cleaning windows if my solicitor doesn't have other ideas for me that is :wall2:

So what's everyone else up to?

I really should be doing some housework but have been saying that all week! The downside of taking some time out of working is the hubby expects everything to be done! He's disappointed!

I keep thinking I should do some exercise too so I'm fit and will hopefully have a have healthy pregnancy next time. Again, i'm somewhat lacking enthusiasm!

:lol:

Happens to us all Dani...Housework/internet I know which one usually wins :rofl:

I bet you're secretly hoping your solicitor gets in touch so you don't have to do the dreaded window cleaning! Nothing serious I hope.

Taking niamh to a soft play, out for lunch then coursework :)

I bet you're secretly hoping your solicitor gets in touch so you don't have to do the dreaded window cleaning! Nothing serious I hope.

Nothing serious no, just paperwork to finalise something :)

i've been shopping this morning!! got some bargains in john lewis, a gorgeous navy coat with a velvet collar for katie for next winter (seemed strange buying 3year clothes!!), a summer tennis dress for her and a lovely pink smocked dress for ella, which i realised when i got home was 1/2 price!!

of to markses in a bit when katie wakes up, to see what they've got the girls and to try and find somethin to wear on sunday - i do love a bit of underwear shopping :lol:

I'm hoping my darling hubby will be sorting out the underwear for sunday!!! Although I should probably go shopping myself just in case!!

I was suppose to be going out to lunch, but dh needed the car for a meeting! So housework, washing and internet it is. Will be walking the dog later as well, another boring day really!

i was working,then picked the kids up at 1, ffion has just gone down for a nap and rhys still isnt well so we are cuddling on the couch.

im going to make homemade fish and chips for dinner :D

mmmmm fish and chips sounds gorgeous!! im still waiting for katie to wake up!!

ooh, chip butty!! I'm veggie so no fish but i love chips!! You've got me hungry!

I've lost it on the phone with talk talk about our lack of Internet :wall: got nowhere but have missed you guys so much I've been shipping and bought 3's mobile wi fi so I'm back on line

just deciding what to have for dinner

I'm dying a slow and painfull death after a skinfull last night, then work at ten!

I've lost it on the phone with talk talk about our lack of Internet :wall: got nowhere but have missed you guys so much I've been shipping and bought 3's mobile wi fi so I'm back on line

just deciding what to have for dinner

:yay: So good to see you back hun :hug:

I've been doing the usual.........work all day :( Only 3 weeks left after this week :yay: I'm not bothered about going to work, its good crack and i enjoy it, it's the pain of sitting all day, my poor back!! Jacob was in an awesome mood when i picked him up from the minders so we sat for an hour playing fun games. He's 9 month old today, my lil man is grown up so fast xx

Thank God it's bedtime in our house :lol: Let's just say the noise level was close to earthquake standard!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back