What's everyone up to today?

Yes Harvey Nics today.....I gave her the money to pay for it as a reward for her exam results......and she's her mother's daughter because she found a 40% off voucher on line too :lol:

I just realised 90% of the mess in my house is OHs rubbish!

think im having a lazy day in the house, OH is out fixing his car and my back still sore from my work incident lol

I'm in a right huff now!!! Can you all post pics of your OH's ironing please so i can show my lazy ass mo fo OH that he should be doing it too!! xx
Tee hee! we've just got back from our HUGE lunch and he is havign a nap with Oliver. So when he gets into the swing of his ironing later, I'll try to remember to take a sneaky snap for you!

I've been to see my mum, hubbie is on nights so he's in bed, and I'm now laid on the sofa with jack crashed out on my chest and winnie the pooh on the tv! Guess I should tuen it over really :rofl:

The joint is in the oven and smells good

I've gutted the house and cleaned windows, even bathed the lo's early :yay: I have a busy week ahead so it may not see the mop :|

I've done everything i planned to do except have a nap. My little guy is ever so poorly today, full of cold and has his first tooth just about to break through. As i suspected, as soon as i picked up the polish and duster, OH picked up his xbox control!! I went mad at him and when he asked me what i wanted him to do i said use your eyes and look for what needs doing, how do you think i know what needs to be done! You know what the cheeky git said........as a woman i have an internal housework alarm so i told him he would have internal injuries if he didn't move his arse!! xx

:lol:
well I have been out with the dog, and now he is snoring on my knee with a great big grin on his face
dinner is in the slow cooker and I'm on here instead of having my afternoon nap :lol:

I'd love a nap but I cant really complain...he's in the kitchen cooking tea and preparing tomorrows so I can just put it i the oven....:)

:lol: @ Toonlass, he's cruisin :rofl: :hug: for the wee man though :(

I haven't even though of dinner yet, I'm more a ready steady cook kind of gal :rofl: 45 minutes before we eat I race to the kitchen and get it done unless I use the slow cooker or need a chicken/roast cooked :lol:

:cloud9:

if hubbie was left to prepare tomorrow dinner it would be beans on toast :rofl:

I'd love a nap but I cant really complain...he's in the kitchen cooking tea and preparing tomorrows so I can just put it i the oven....:)

If you ever bin Keith I'm having first dabs :rofl: he can live in with us and do the cooking :yay:

He's doing a quorn shepherds pie for tomorrow and lamb shanks and veg for today.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back