(in nicky voice) its soooo coooooooooooooooooooooold!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by glitzyglamgirl, Dec 20, 2007.

1. glitzyglamgirl

glitzyglamgirl Well-Known Member

omg im freezing, been cold since I got up this morning and couldnt warm up at work as the reception door is always open, been home an hour or so and the heatings on full and I just cant get warm - well apart from my belly which my laptop is keeping quite toasty :lol:

Got to go out again in a bit to pick OH up aswell....just want to crawl into a ball with a duvet :lol:

2. Kimbo

Kimbo Well-Known Member

i thought that said, i just want to crawl into the bath with a duvet :rotfl:

3. glitzyglamgirl

no, then id be cold and WET, and thats no good for anyone :shakehead: :rotfl:

4. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

We are off to Scotland the day after Boxing day in our camper van. We are gonna be frozen!!!!

It was lovely here this morning, I had to put my sunnies on to go to the shops because the sun was so bright :D

5. kimmumof2

kimmumof2 Well-Known Member

i have got the duvet down every nite for the past week and i have theheating and fire on!!! my downstairs is always cold but my upstairs gets too hot in the night. i have a gas pre-payment meter also and i am putting £20 extra in a week which is ridiculous!!

xxxxx

6. PinkPunch

PinkPunch Well-Known Member

I know, last night I couldn't warm up at all - so I had to pull out my pink fluffy water bottle :oops:

7. glitzyglamgirl

Im warming the bed up with a hot water bottle before we get in it tonight, that should do the trick!!!

Oh and the brandy might help aswell :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. SarahH

SarahH Well-Known Member

I dont want to come home to the cold.... I am cold here and it's in the 70's (20c's)!

I was on the phone to my Dad and it was -7c in Aberdeen the other night!!! :shock: