What's Everyone Up To?

Jade&Evie said:
Lou said:
Jade they might be being burgled as we speak :lol:

It goes off about three times a week... one day it'll be a case of the boy who cried wolf! :lol:

Exactly! :lol: You could even raid it yourself :lol:

I just made myself some lunch now about to convince Kai to go have a nap so I can get on with some work. So far I have read 2 pages, not a very successful day!!!
also got some tidying up to do, but that can always wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, everyone is out at work here so me and Arianna have just got up (it's 8.45am here :) )and she is standing trying to decide if she wants cereal, toast, fruit or pnacakes for her brekkie!

Then I think we are going to go for a walk along the lake, then not sure :think: and then I think we are going out for dinner tonight with the outlaws

Isaac still kipping, we were up at 5am :bored: So just done my online grocery shopping, all healthy stuff too, and NO special bloody K :evil:

I'm counting down the hours til Evie goes to sleep and I can eat my box of malteasers! :shhh:

.Christina. said:
Lou make sure you get yourself a treat!! :D

I did, going to have crepe's with nutella, banana and vanilla ice cream as an afters this week :dance: Had it at a French restaurant for desert and it was loverly :)

soo far today ive had

2 cups of tea.
a bit of granary french stick with chicken and mayo (i didn't know tescos did granary french stick - needless to say im in love with their baker now!!!)
a ferrer rocher (yes just one - im resisting eating the whole box!)
a glass of chocolate milk
loads of water
a packet of crisps
a carrot.

I feel like such a pig!! but im just sooo hungry today! im currently eyeing up the oranges on the side. :oops:

got beef stew & rice for dinner. it smells yummy!!!

Tonight we are having piri piri salmon for dinner :D

girls i am very very sick - or at least i must - me and Bray have just completly cleaned mine and B's room and we have 4 bin bags worth of crap to give to charity /thro away
we have been doing it allll day from half 8 till about 10 mins ago we have stopped to eat and drink thats it :D

you guys are making me hungry!!!

I lurve crepes, I can't remember the last time I had a nutella one must be like 10 years or something. I normally have sugar and lemon... hmm I don't know how to make them. How sad :roll: might have to research and make some tonight :D

we're getting our shopping delivered soon so hopefully there's a nice bit of junk for me to get my teeth into!

can I have some too Sam&Alice?

Sarah&Braydon said:
girls i am very very sick - or at least i must - me and Bray have just completly cleaned mine and B's room and we have 4 bin bags worth of crap to give to charity /thro away
we have been doing it allll day from half 8 till about 10 mins ago we have stopped to eat and drink thats it :D

want to come and sort out my flat for me! i decided to go through it all and sort it out the week before i was sue to have lewis and its still all in bags and boxes everywhere! poor alice can't see her bedroom floor

Well done though! :clap: :clap:

Crepe mix is just pancake/yorkshire pudding mix...

1 cup of plain flour
1 egg
pinch of salt
1 cup of half milk half water

Mix it all up...little bit at a time in a pan of a little hot oil....hey presto!!!!

Or you can buy the mix already in a packet :D

I have just buggered up tea so we are having a takeaway instead.

Emma58 said:
I have just buggered up tea so we are having a takeaway instead.

:doh:

Or was it a sneaky ploy to get some tasty takeaway? :think:

:lol:

Change of plans for going out for dinner tonight, FIL is now picking up his new car so I am now making Spag Bol and Garlic bread :D

I went shopping at Asda! I live such an exciting life! :lol: :lol:

Sorted all Lola-Maes clothes out! Got loads of newborn and 0-3 months stuff to put for sale on here! And a few other bits when I get round to it lol!

Just about to go sort out tea!

Gutted only lost about 1lb this week (weigh in tomorrow but I cheated and went on the scales before lol) so ate 4 mini brownie bites! :lol:

lea m - but think about how much muscle you gained! all that walking around asda and then sorting out all the clothes. You must have lost loads of bad weight and gained tons of muscle :wink:

I want my stew, but adam has gone to the gym and there is no point in dishing mine up till he is home :( Got an hour to wait :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back