• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's everyone up to this weekend?

cc86

Reaction score
as the title says!

my parents have my daughter today (mum came to watch DDs swimming lesson then took her back to her house afterwards) and then tomorrow i'll pick her up and have tea at my nans house with my sister as well :) and sunday i think i will just chill out :)

everyone else?

I'm having my parents and DH father and brother for dinner tomorrow so I spent this morning cleaning and preparing. All fitted in round Spin class :) Tonight I'm going to cinema with my friend and her son. Tomorrow after dinner and everyone leaves I will just chill on sofa for the rest of evening before Monday comes round again way to quick. xx

Actually went for a little run this morning :shock: Jus had a bath and then had a late lunch of Jacket potato with chilli. OH is training, once his back and bathed we're going to Portsmouth for the night to see his friends. No idea what we'll do whilst we're there lol.

Lxx

I'm having my parents and DH father and brother for dinner tomorrow so I spent this morning cleaning and preparing. All fitted in round Spin class :) Tonight I'm going to cinema with my friend and her son. Tomorrow after dinner and everyone leaves I will just chill on sofa for the rest of evening before Monday comes round again way to quick. xx

ooh is spin class the one with the bikes? i'm really wanting to start that!! think it's about the only class i'd be up for doing! looks a really good workout!

what did you see at the cinema?

i know what you mean, weekends go far too quickly, luckily i'm still on maternity leave! x

Actually went for a little run this morning :shock: Jus had a bath and then had a late lunch of Jacket potato with chilli. OH is training, once his back and bathed we're going to Portsmouth for the night to see his friends. No idea what we'll do whilst we're there lol.

Lxx

wow! keen bean :D i'd probably get as far as my front door and just go back inside :lol: nom at the tattie with chilli! what kind of training? as in... the gym? or training for a course or something :lol:

i had THE finest tea at my nans, completely home made fish and chips and a home made strawberry tart YUM!!!!!!! :dance: x

ooh is spin class the one with the bikes? i'm really wanting to start that!! think it's about the only class i'd be up for doing! looks a really good workout!

what did you see at the cinema?

i know what you mean, weekends go far too quickly, luckily i'm still on maternity leave! x

Hey

Yes spin class is the one on the bikes. It can be brilliant workout. In 45 mins yesterday I burned 477 calories :) and that's with teaching the class.

Saw Honey 2 at the cinema. My mate and I are both suckers for all dance movies. Was disappointed last night tho cos the acting was awful. Dancing and music good tho.

The first honey was sooooo cheesy so can imagine honey 2 was the same ha ha! But wasn't honey how Jessica alba found her fame?

Wow I need to get myself to a spin class! X

Using Tapatalk

Sure was how she got her fame. Pity she wasn't in the 2nd one. All those dance movies are cheesy but I love them. Since teaching Spin tho I never listen to music the same and every track I'm wondering 'could I use that?' lol

I'm totally hooked on Spinning. Its something you either love or hate tho. :)

Sure was how she got her fame. Pity she wasn't in the 2nd one. All those dance movies are cheesy but I love them. Since teaching Spin tho I never listen to music the same and every track I'm wondering 'could I use that?' lol

I'm totally hooked on Spinning. Its something you either love or hate tho. :)

i just need to find the time! hubby works offshore and i have my 8 month old DD, go back to work mon-wed in august, do swimming lessons with DD on a fri but changing that to a thurs and will do baby sensory on a friday :D

yeah it was so cheesy but you know what, for some reason after i watched it the first time and hated it cause it was so cheesy i watched it again and then loved it and watched it every day for ages!

so is that your main job or something on the side?x

It's been a long handful of weeks for me today although the end of the weekend feels like the first time I can relax.

Been moving house/area which is temp (well apart from the area)
Mum is in the UK from NZ
Friends to stay

Becoming a regular visitor to the Vodka Revolution bar though since moving back :blush: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back