what does faint lines on pregnancy tests mean?

natasha490

Reaction score
To start with I'm 18 and haven't had a period since the 5th of april bare in mind its the 31st of may. Three weeks after my period I had spotting ever 2 to 3 days then that suddenly stopped. I took a pregnancy test strip 99p ones a week after I was due on which of course my period never come. Some of the tests have come up with very faint lines .. On one of the tests the faint line was darker than the rest but some have come up negative. I started getting a runny nose on the 29th of april. And today having really bad cramps and feel a bit nauseous and one of my boobs is stinging...I went to the clinic a week ago and that pregnancy test was negative. I had sex on the 2nd of april, the 24th of april and friday 13th of may unprotected. Please can someone help me?

It depends on how long the test has been left for hun, if left for longer than the advised time it could be an evap line, if the test a week ago was negative and your period still hasn't came in a week or so I would maybe ring my doctor for a blood test, good luck x

The faint lines come up within 3 minutes and I've called the doctor and they don't have any appintments for a few weeks so debating on whether to go out of hours doctors at the hospital...but thankyou x x

When was the last time you did a home pregnancy test hun? If you take a pic within the 3 minutes and post it up here we have some very good line spotters, I'm sure it's stressful being stuck in the middle, an answer either way would probably put your mind at rest :hug: xx

I last did a test last wednesday the morning after I went to the clinic because I went to the clinic at 8 pm at night so I thought that could effect the result then the next morning there was a faint line... I disposed of them because it said not to read results after ten minutes so I didn't think about keeping them otherwise I would put a picture up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back