Tests with extremely faint lines

Bex7

Reaction score
Hi girls

I'm brand new here today. I've missed my last period amd its mow 3 weeks late, and ive been feeling "different" for a couple of weeks! I've take 3 tests ove the past week and they have call had very very faint positive lines, one of them is barely visible. I'm so confused wether I'm pregnant or if it's my eyes playing tricks.
I'm constantly bloated and eating like a horse. Also at night my boobs hurt to sleep on where as they usually don't :(

Think its prob wise to go docs hun, they will be able to do a blood test for you. Try a digi test too no squinting at the results then its writen there in black and white pregnant or not pregnant.

Fx for you hun.

Michelle. x

Can you post some pics of the test?
We love a good line spotting session :)
But go with Michelle's suggestion and get a clearblue digital test - no room for error there. Do it with first urine in the morning.x

I'd expect if you were three weeks late your lines would be much darker by now. A trip to the drs is a good starting point. In reality 3 weeks late is 7 weeks pregnant. Fingers crossed you OV'd later than you thought x

yer i echo wat the others have said go to docs cos by now the lines should be a lot darker even with a cheap one or do a digi xx

this is a pic from yesteday.. so 3 weeks late from my period

Attachments

• IMG_2589.JPG
    IMG_2589.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 114
I'd forget the cheapies and do a digi, no messing about with them x

ive done 2 first response the dsy before and they were the same, just no pics x

That's definitely a BFP hun!! I'd get a First Response test or even a Clear Blue Digital to confirm, but looks definite enough to me :) x x

this is a pic from yesteday.. so 3 weeks late from my period

Did that line appear within the time period for the test?
Like others said definitely try a digi.
x

That's definitely a BFP hun!! I'd get a First Response test or even a Clear Blue Digital to confirm, but looks definite enough to me :) x x

:) to me it just looks so faint i thought my eyes were playing tricks. i have done two first response (non digital) the days before and they are pretty much the same as above. I will do a didital over the weekend then, fingers crossed x

I'd say that is a positive, but I'd do a digi to confirm.

Thank you!

Feels nice to not feel as if im seeing things and going mad!! x

Now you just have to go and get yourself a digi and let us all know because we all love a digi here :D

Thank you!

Feels nice to not feel as if im seeing things and going mad!! x

seriously - we have qute right stated BFP on lies wayyyyyyy fainter than urs! x

Honey that's not a faint line that's a line!
Get that digi for tomorrow!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back