Faint Line

mrskb

Reaction score
Hi All

This is my first post.

I came off the pill in April (After 10 years....) and my hubbie and I started trying for a baby.

My period is due tomorrow, I have been having some funny stomach pains almost like period pains toward the back end of the week so I thought I would do a test.

On the first test a faint red line came up after about 2 minutes so I did the test again and again a faint line came up (It says on the pack cut off 10miu/ml

My hubbie had to go to work so we decided that I would go out and buy some more tests and do them together in the morning!

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!

I am a little concerned though as I have a dull ache in my stomach, similar to period pains and wonder if this is an early miscarriage?

Help! I need to chat!

I would try not to worry its normal I posted same problem lol congrats on ur bfp and welcome

Hi Lesley

Thank you so much - what is BFP?
I will try and track some of your posts so I can read up...
x

Bfp means your positive test not sure on exact meaning there is a post somewhere explaining all the meanings you might want to find it saves trying to work them all out took me ages lol

Aww thanks I am trying to read but it is taking an age trying to decipher! Ha! Will get looking for that post..
x

If you find it let me know where please.
And good luck for the morning xx

good luck for the morning!

i felt like i was about to come on my period for quite a while after i found out i was pregnant. my midwife said its just where the uterus stretches to make room for baby to grow :)

fingers crossed for you!

xx

Aww Thanks so much for all your kind words girls..
It is so funny but it still doesn't even seem slightly real yet!

If I am very lucky our baby will have been conceived on our summer holiday which goes to proove that lack of work and lots of sun and relaxation get them eggs excited!
xx

Aww can't wait to see your results tomoz!! GL!! FX!! x

Thanks hon

Will post as soon as possible...

xx

Test done...

2 more BFP's, one on a sainsbury pregnancy test and another on the ebay sticks...!

Oh my I am pregnant...

So happy, going to book an appointment to see the doctor this week!

Is there anything else I need to be thinking about

Whoooooppppppp aww that's fantastic news!!! Huge congrats hunny!!
Get taking your folic acid!
Wishing you lots of luck in your 9months xx

aww congratulations!

may be worth getting some folic acid tablets. your advised to take them until 12 weeks but i didn't start taking mine for a while into my pregnancy as i didnt realise i was pregnant! you can get them from the chemist for a couple of pound or for free if you wait until you see the midwife. i'm sure they will make you aware of everything at your first appointment though.

take very good care of yourself!

xx

Congratulations!!! (btw cant believe theres not a congrats smiley!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back