Faint Line

Aww thanks so much lovelies.

I have got some folic acid and started to take them today. I never took them regulary when we were TTC and my Hubbie is on my case to make sure I am getting my nutrients and tablets.

Have started to make a photo gallery of my pregnancy - have taken piccies of the tests and also of my tummy - will be cute if I take pics every sunday

x

Aww that's a lovely idea! I may steal that one xx

Congratulations!

It's slightly reassuring that you have period type pains, I've been assuming I'm out for this month because I've had period pains since Friday night, even though my period isn't due til Wednesday. I don't normally get cramps until the day before or the day of AF (Aunt Flo, ie period! :) ) so I did find it a bit odd.

So far, in my diary over the last week I've had:

1. Very very gassy (tmi!!) 6/7 DPO (days past ovulation)
2. Constipation and diarrhoea in the same day - tmi but very bizarre! 8DPO
3. CM and being repulsed by the smell of crisps that I normally love 8DPO
4. Very spotty face, total breakout, crying uncontrollably over something silly 9DPO
5. Sore heavy bbs, cramps 10DPO
6. Slight nausea today, thought I was going to be sick eating a burger, couldn't even finish it 11DPO

Despite all these possible symptoms, i still think I might be out this month, don't know why but I just think AF is coming, even though it's not due for over 3 days.

So sorry for hijacking your thread, just thought I'd write down some symptoms for someone who got a BFP recently to see if anything other than the cramps is in common with your symptoms!!

Ooh weird, it says in my ticker that one of the top symptoms for today (11DPO) is nausea, and I just wrote that!!

Hi Leesey

I think you are going to have your BFP this month.

Honestly all of your below symptoms are so like mine - especially the tummy issues - I have had very odd bowel movement over the past week.

Also I never get spots, just the odd one every 6 months or so and I have got spots in my hairline.

I must say I havent really suffered with my breasts yet although I have noticed the nipples prodruding a little more than usual.

As for the bloating / crampinf I was really alarmed and though my period was coming but after advice on this forum I realised it was my uterus preparing - oh my you should def do an early test
x

Hi Leesey

I think you are going to have your BFP this month.

Honestly all of your below symptoms are so like mine - especially the tummy issues - I have had very odd bowel movement over the past week.

Also I never get spots, just the odd one every 6 months or so and I have got spots in my hairline.

I must say I havent really suffered with my breasts yet although I have noticed the nipples prodruding a little more than usual.

As for the bloating / crampinf I was really alarmed and though my period was coming but after advice on this forum I realised it was my uterus preparing - oh my you should def do an early test
x

I don't have any early ones in the house, the one I have is something ridiculous like 50blahs (can't remember the unit of measurement!) so it's not suitable til the day of your period. I ordered some for next month and they're early detection but they won't be delivered til the day after my period!

I'm going to try wait til at least Tuesday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back