faint lines on pregnancy test?

the test said read before its gone 30 minutes...and the line come up maybe 5 minutes after

I can see a very thin pink line, but it looks like some evap lines i had. When is your period due?? x

ok, i did 3 testes all faint lines the last one stronger.. started taking first wed, very faint thursday, stronger today...
Period was due today i think

Last edited:
Scandicmum......I tested first last thurs....very faint but visible. Fri a little more visiable but still faint, sat with a different brand a little better, sunday CBD and superdrug brand confirmed it and then didnt test till today as was seeing Dr who also confrimed it with two BFP!

Waht Im saying is doing give up yet! Last week you could hardly see them....now Im pregnant and you could be too!!

Lots of us start with lines we doubt but turn out to be BFPs

Dont give in till the witch shows up!

Fingers crossed for you!

xx

I did another brand today and it was negative, could be still to early o show up, hcg level be too low, no periode yet and got many symptoms... feel really different these days..

Hmmm its a toughy! But keeping them all crossed for you and really hope you get yours asap....its so frustrating isnt it tho xxx

Yes soo fustrating..posted pictures in the other thread.. fingers crossed for another test in next few days xx

Yup keeping them all crossed for you Mrs.... I can see the line albiet very sightly but its there! Hopefully it will keep getting stronger!!! :) xxx

thank u.. 2 days past my periode and i think im spotting a little.. not sure:(

not sure if anyone has said this yet hun, but test only first urine of the day dont be tempted to do a later one as it will read negative especially if you are early on in pregnancy sorry if you know this already. oh good luck have everything crossed for you (well not everything as its my ovulation time of the month....tmi ha ha) xxx

thank you.. xx really confused.. got some spotting now but its brown, sorry details..not sure if its a good thing or not x

I've never had a positive before AF was due, even when the test said so. When I've tested after my af was due it was then it was positive. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back