Negative blood test - faint positive line

kimberley2011

Reaction score
My last period was April, iv had lots of negative tests, then one very faint positive line, so i had a blood test and that came back negative.

However i wasnt convinced as i keep getting stomach pains, so did a test today another faint line but definitely not as faint as the other one, you can clearly see it :/

Any advice? Anyone experienced this before :roll:

hi hun its so frustrating for you i know do you have a piccy....we will all have a look for you...got to be honest ime not sure if it shows in the blood first and then the urine or the other way round but i wish you the best of luck anyways...grrrrr this trying to concieve business is so confusing at times...

Hi yes i is frustrating, especially after the negative blod test and no period still

you need to upload it to a server thingy first, what i often do is upload my pick to a private facebook album so nobody can see it, then right click and select properties, copy the url in that & paste into the url request on here x

I think bloods are more sensitive :( but hey there are always exceptions good luck fingers crossed xxx

hi hun have you managed to sort out the uploading thingy yet lol....

hey sleepy sue you quite right on exceptions to the rule my friend was 10 weeks before she got her BFP still cant work that out really but she was getting BFNs and the doctor scanned her this was in bristol and sure enough 10 weeks! but that was a good many years ago maybe things have moved on since then and of course it wasnt home pg test it was done at a clinic but they were all negs hope kimberly gets her answer soon...

Hi guys thanks for al your comments, it was confirmed yesterday I AM PREGNANT, just goes to show never believe a blood test, now i just have a idiot person as the childs father :/

Congratulations!!!!
P.S. My GP told me that quality pregnancy tests are more reliable than blood test. But who knows!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back