What do you think of?

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Thea Jane?
We love the meaning of Thea which is Goddess of heavenly light or gift from God :)
She was a Greek Titan Goddess who is the mother of the Sun, Moon & Dawn apparantly...
We asked bubs is she liked it & she kicked 3 times lol.
We dont know anyone called Thea (major bonus as sick of being put off names by skanks we know who are either called that or their kids are!:wall2:)
Is it too unusual? Would she get picked on? :shock: x

Ohhh & the Jane bit is after my Mum x

i really like it!!!

my names rhiannon and considering i dont live in wales i was the only one all the way through school, i didnt get picked on, so i wouldnt worry about anything like that!!!

I know and older lady called thea I think it's a lovely name

i LOVE it. never heard it before but think its beautiful. i love different names. definately not a name that could get picked on for. xxx

It's a really pretty name and unusual too

My daughter is called Briony, and she is the only one in her school, whikch she loves

ooo i think Thea Jane is a beautiful name.. not exaclty a name for being bullied.. my OH's neice however... her name is OCEAN ..... what were they thinking?? xx

I think it's beautiful - when my best friend came back from living in Greece she had Thea picked out for a girl because of it's lovely meaning. She's gone on to change her mind now but it's still gorgeous.

I love it! I have always loved Theo for a boy and Thea is just equally as gorgeous x

Thanks girlies, we love it & the meaning is beautiful too x

I think its lovely hun and being the only one in School is a bonus take it from someone who had 3 girls the same name in my class.
My daughter is the only Claire in the school and she loves being the only one

I really love it. She won't be picked on hun, it's a beautiful name xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back