what do you think??

blue

Reaction score
I've been struggling for names for so long now,been through tons of websites and havnt liked any! well finally i have decided on a boys and a girls name which both i and oh like ,the thing is ,there abit unusual and i"d like to know what you ladies think .
my other boys names are jake and kole,and poor kole didnt get a name until he was a week old because we couldnt decide on one, do you think the names will go together?
right here goes:

girl=Ember

boy=Blue

well Blue they are a bit differant aint they.

I like ember but people will probably call her Amber, also sorry darlin but cant help thinking of wot nicknames she may have at school????

Blue - I like it, once you've said it a few times, again though - nicknames?????
:think: :think:
at the end of the day it's what YOU like, i think they're both nice

hi, thanks for replying, but i cant thinkof any nicknames for ember?? could you give me some examples, maybe ive missed somthing

not saying it will happen but glowing, hot, things along that line, I dunno and I didnt mean to worry you, honest!!!! sorry :pray:

Actually im struggling to think of any nick names for blue to,any examples there please :think:

lol; glowing and hot ,,,,,,,,,thats cool! :D

I cant fink of any for Blue either. :oops:

Blue - Little boy blue come blow your horn. (kids can be very nasty!)/ice/ luie
Ember - come on baby light my fire, burning ember,

At the end of the day its your choice no one can make the choice for you.

Well i did ask for opinions :|
I still like the name Ember, and i cant really see anything wrong with that, i think at there are songs about many names but it dosnt stop people having them, such as Alice and Lucy and many more.And if kids want to call other kids names they will whatever the original name is.
But as for th name blue ,i have been put off that abit but i am so struggling to find a boys name we like, i dont want old names,or long names,or anything ending in den or don, it also cant start with r or w because of our surname,and cant begin with j or k because of my other 2 boys, with the names being short it would just get conusing.i am now so stuck for ideas,so if anyone out there canhelp atall i would be very pleased for any.

thanks for your opinions and tuck i am sorry i sounded abit blunt :hug:

:wave:

Thankyou Hypnorm, how do you pronounce that firt name- Abhra?
i absolutly love the name cai or kai i think its great, but my husbands close friends son is called that and i am soooo jelous...i could not nick his name,although ive always said how much i love it.
I will give that website you mentioned there a try, thanks for thinking of me.... right im going there now ..i WILL find a name :wave:

I think it is said like Abra as in acbracabra - sorry the only way i could think to write it
One of the doctors on holby is or was called it.

Just to say, I think the name Ember is beautiful :)

Thankyou Skyla, I am so pleased that someone likes this name,I loved it from the first time i heard it. :)

I looked at that website last night, there are soooo many names there- it took me 2 hours just to go through the boys,. We saw some names we did like then sat down and talked about them and decided we arnt too keen on them really.....here they are

Dax---but this is a woman on startrek
Larz---from mars????
Zeke----geek

Lets hope this baby is a girl else we may never find a name :wall: .

well im back to listening to names on the tv hopefully we will find one - one day lol :pray:

Lars is a German name I think.... the drummer from Metallica is called it :D

I love Blue as part of a girl's name, like Bonnie Blue out of Gone with the Wind!

Ember is pretty but everyone WILL call her Amber. Still that's a nice name too. :D

thanks for your reply Minxy,i agree blue does sound good as part of a girls name.
I dont think the Ember-Amber thing will be much of a problem where i live, as i have worked in 3 primary schools close by and havnt known an amber yet it seems real uncommon around here.

Have finally found a boys name we both like! well i have been searching flat for 3 days :shock:
what do you think of this one==Chet :D

blue said:
Thankyou Skyla, I am so pleased that someone likes this name,I loved it from the first time i heard it. :)

I looked at that website last night, there are soooo many names there- it took me 2 hours just to go through the boys,. We saw some names we did like then sat down and talked about them and decided we arnt too keen on them really.....here they are

Dax---but this is a woman on startrek
Larz---from mars????
Zeke----geek

Lets hope this baby is a girl else we may never find a name :wall: .

well im back to listening to names on the tv hopefully we will find one - one day lol :pray:

No worries ;) Also, there's a character in Neighbours called Zeek and he gets called Zeke the Freak so maybe not such a good one...also, isn't that name short for Eziekiel? It's a biblical name :)

I agree think blue is nice as part of name for girl.
I have a friend who has the name lunar blue for if she has a girl.
Her son is called Vieri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back