What do you think of these?

Yodabo

Reaction score
Ok, still haven't chosen a name but have a shortlist...

Kobi
Eli
Drake (love this but I have an older son called Josh...isn't there a teen programme called Drake & Josh? :lol: )

And my youngest loves Dante...

Our last name is Sutton and he'll have the middle name Anthony after Lee's brother who passed away.

So which one do you all prefer? I'm leaning towards Drake but not sure for reasons above but like all of them really!

I like Drake, Eli and Dante but think Drake goes best with Anthony x

I really like Dante to be honest - it's my fave of the bunch.

If you want Drake though, i'd go for it because i think kids find things like that more fun and might envy them more than make fun of them... as long as the programme is popular and neither of the characters are not liked :)

wow i really like all of them! Kobi is my favourite i think xx

Ooo it's so hard! Just asked my oldest what he thought if we called him Drake and he said 'terrible, it's American' considering he's not that bothered about the baby I thought at least I should listen to his opinion.

I do love Dante too as lee has Italian roots so would be lovely to have the Italian name.

Oooo I don't know! Lees crap.. He just says we'll see what he suits when he's born, which is what we done with Dominic.

Loving Danteand then Eli , They work well with Sutton too, I am not sure about Drake, but have never heard of it before, so nice and unusual

They're all nice!
I think Dante Anthony is a bit of a mouthful though....

If you like Italian names, what about Paolo, Fabio, Danilo or Alesandro, all work with Sutton too actually

Cheers girls and Jenni for the suggestions..I might just wait till he's born to see what he suits unless I find something else I fall in love with.

Dante! Never thought of it, but love it, I've just added it to my own list, hope you dont mind?

Of course not hun! It's lush isn't it?

P.S. Love Drake but the Drake And Josh thing would be a no go for me lol my brothers named Joshua, I picked his name when I was 5 :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back