What do you think of?

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
OH is adament that regardless of the sex of the baby, he/she will be called Taylor...

I do admit I like the name.. and I am happy to have this as a middle name regardless of the sex,... It is OH's mothers family name before she married so he likes the name but also feels it has a significant meaning to it..

I just don't want Taylor as the first name...

So far the list we have come up with...

OH's:

Boy = Taylor Zachary
Girl = Taylor Morgan

He won't budge!

Mine: ( Ihave to settle on Taylor being the middle name of course, but I do like some with out it in...)

Boy = Zachary Taylor
Girl = Rosalee Taylor
Girl = Bobbie-Jo

Last name is only 3 letters long so I feel a middle name is a must.

What do you guys think?

x

Hi hun,

I like them all, except not a big fan of bobbie-jo, if i'm honest. But that's just me!

Stick to your guns though! ;)

xxxxx

I love Zacahary for a boy and Rosalee for a girl! And Taylor as a middle name works really nicely as well :)

Hope you two decide on something you both love

xx

Thanks Olive, I have actually gone of the name Bobbie-Jo myself as of today lol, weird how you change your mind within days isnt it!

FT90, I think those two are my favourites out the lot aswell.

Its ok, we will decide lol, I will get my own way muhahaha x

I think Taylor deffo works better as a middle name with the names that youve chosen so far!!

Love Rosalee, so cute :cloud9:

I change my mind all the time hun! I write names down and then go through them a few weeks later and don't know what I was thinking! It's really hard to choose isn't it?

I'm liking Taylor a lot.

xxx

Thanks Polo,

Glad people like that name. I actually chose that name from a teddy bear believe it or not lol. OH got me a teddy bear for valentines day and it had a name on the tag "Rosalee" and straight away I said to OH .. I love that name!

I don't think its a popular name at the moment either which I like :)

Thanks Olive,

Do you prefer Taylor as a first name or a middle name?

I'd love to have peoples oppions xx

well Zachary as its on my list :)

i'd go for Taylor as a middle name, i'm not keen on it as a first name xxxxxx

Ohh really! Its such a cute name. Loving the shortened down versions of Zachary too.. Zak... Zakkie.

OH has now threw Isaac out as one of his favourites.. Not really keen to be honest!

I really don't like Taylor as a first name, especially for a girl.
As a middle name, yeah I guess so!

xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111