What do you girls think of this...

Titch85

Reaction score
My boyfriend (H) and I met through a mutual friend (C) eight years ago. A few months after we got together C admitted he had liked me for a long time and it had never been his intention for me and H to get together. I didnt take him seriously and it was never mentioned again, the three of us stayed friends.

Last year C got married, H and I were invited to the evening do. We walked into the hall, and H went to the bar to get us some drinks. C spotted me, came over and said to me "you're late and you're wearing the wrong dress" He was very drunk so I just laughed it off. Later on in the night my favourite song came on, C knew this so he dragged me up to dance with him. We had a bit of a chat, he said how glad he was that I was there and his mum and brother took photos of us dancing. It was all a bit strange.

I love H more than anything in the world, I know I want to be with him and no-one else but this has really got to me and I can't help thinking about it

I think it sounds like C should not be married! Admittedly he was drunk by the time you got there but its still a very strange thing for a man to say on the night of his wedding!

There is nothing else for you to think about really, you are happy as you are... and of course C is now out of bounds!

Agree, this guy shouldn't have got married. I feel sorry for his poor wife. I'd be horrified if I thought my husband said that, esp on our wedding day!

But unless u have feelings for him that ur not admitting to, there's no reason for u to think about it. Its his issue, not urs.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back