don't know what to do

Anna86

Reaction score
hi just after a bit of advice. recently i had a m/c which has really made me want to try again in the future once we have moved house etc. but i had a chat with the OH yesturday evening and it really upset me because now he says he dosn't want to try again because of whats happened so now we are in the situation where we want different things. he already has one child (11) with his ex. i love him more than anything and i know he loves me and neither of us could live without the other but i want to be a mom and he dosn't want to deny me of that which has made him think if we should still be together. being as it was so recent that i had a m/c i'm just hoping hes still hurt and dosn't want to think about another child yet. has anyone else been through this with there partners and did you become a mom?
thanks for any advice

Anna:lol:

just give it time, he is grieving as much as you are...

when I MC, during DH was talking about trying again, I had to tell him to shut up in the end cos I had to concentrate on what was happenign to me then, a few weeks later I was busy trying to figure out what my body was doing and DH was the one not wanting to actively 'try'...

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back