What are you Currently Reading?

Currently reading all the Nana manga I have all over again, I have 17 books and even though I've read the first 7 ones more than 5 times, I still love it.

What Manga do you like? My favourite was With the Light, but sadly the author died before it could be completed. I still have quite a few volumes of it to get. I also liked Ai Yori Aoishi, Maison Ikouku, Ranma 1/2 and Dirty Pair.

Currently reading all the Nana manga I have all over again, I have 17 books and even though I've read the first 7 ones more than 5 times, I still love it.

What Manga do you like? My favourite was With the Light, but sadly the author died before it could be completed. I still have quite a few volumes of it to get. I also liked Ai Yori Aoishi, Maison Ikouku, Ranma 1/2 and Dirty Pair.

My favorite is Bokura ga ita, but I also love Nana, Full Metal Alchemist, Ao no Exorcist and a few more...With a few I mean quite a lot actually :)

My favorite is Bokura ga ita, but I also love Nana, Full Metal Alchemist, Ao no Exorcist and a few more...With a few I mean quite a lot actually :)

*grins* I've not read any in an age really, makes me want to dig them out! I wonder if you can get them on kindle...

On the look out for a new read will check out this thread tomorrow.

I am terrible :eek:p have read nothing recently bar mills & boons easy reading :eek:p it's my only hours escape without having to use my brain :eek:p

Well trying to read Elantris by Brandon Sanderson atm but I fall asleep after just 1 line this pregnancy has left me that tired :(

I am currently re-reading Captain Correlli's Mandolin for about the 50th time!

I never get to read the last 50 pages of that for some reason I always leave it somewhere and have to buy a new one.

I'm re reading little dorrit , cant beat a bit of Dickens at Christmas, little dorrit's just been told shes not a pauper any more because she has inherited lots of money and can come out of the paupers jail. Hooray everythings alwasy alright for the good guys in the end.
x Daisy

I never get to read the last 50 pages of that for some reason I always leave it somewhere and have to buy a new one.

I'm re reading little dorrit , cant beat a bit of Dickens at Christmas, little dorrit's just been told shes not a pauper any more because she has inherited lots of money and can come out of the paupers jail. Hooray everythings alwasy alright for the good guys in the end.
x Daisy

Ugh, I really struggle with Dickens any time of the year!!

I'm readying a biggie at the moment, Gargantua and Pantagruel, written in French in 1532!! It's a recent translation though so not quite as difficult as it first seemed! It's split into 5 books, so am interspurssing(sp?!) with smaller lighter books! So right now reading A Week in December by Sabastian Faulkes.

Loving my new commute, able to get so much more reading done, as long as I get a forward facing seat :shock:!!

I've just finished When She Woke and The Language of Flowers. Easy readers but surprisingly moving! Especially When She Woke.
On the look out for a new book now!

Easy reading stuff for me at the minute cos too tired for anything with any depth. Reading Sophie Kinsela Shopaholic series. :)

I have quite a lot of Sophie Kinsella's books! They're all pretty much the same and are probably my guilty pleasure!
Started re-reading A Perfect Proposal by Katie Fforde today.
Anyone recommend me some chick lit?

For chick lit I love the Jilly coopers polo, the man who made husbands jealous, riders , just fabulous romps! Time travelers wife was fab to.
Im hoping for a new adults terry Pratchett though I just love the discworld books they are so clever and fun The witches trilogy is really great fun.
x Daisy

I'm currently reading 2 books. Hate doing it but I started one, then picked up another to browse over a mug of coffee & can put neither one down now.

Something From Tiffany's - Melissa Hill
Is It Just Me - Miranda Hart

I'm reading The Game by Mandasue Heller. Soooo good!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back