What book are you reading?

urchin said:
I'd hate to sell my books, I've got loads too I want a huge bookself for them all but at the moment they're in the loft and the top of the wardrobe.

Same here, have tons of books.

You lot should try bookcrossing!

bookcrossing.com

I had LOADS of books but now I cross them woth other readers in the Birmingham area. I've done a few 'wild releases' too, which is good fun.

Planning to get back into it whilst on maternity, as I thought when me and baby go on some nice walks we can leave some on park benches! :D

You mean you all have time to read a book......can't wait for Charlie to start taking naps throughout the day so I can read agin :)

I read loads when I was pregnant including Memoirs of a Geisha twice and the story of the kids who suffered when their mother was murdered by The Ripper..was really good.

Going to sort out Charlie's membership at the library tomorrow afternoon as well so he can have some books of his own..nothing like starting them early :dance:

(Anyone know why my tickers arent working?????)

I'm reading a REALLY interesting book call PHP web services. I feel really guilty taking time out to read for leisure, so I can justify it as learning :( Bloody boring book though!!!

I like my Catherine Cooksons and historic novels

I've read 'a child called it' too, and the sequals. 'Sleepers' was good.

I'm currently reading Confessions of a bad mother by Stephanie Calman. It's a refreshing take on all thing mothers do 'wrong' when having kids and bringing them up, but really everyone is doing it.

I got it in tesco for a snip at £3.99, and if you can spare the change, I'd buy the book, or loan it out. It's brilliant and has me hooked! I read 1 or 2 chapters a night but struggle to put it down! :D [/url]

ooooh forgot about Sleepers, great film too!

I just read a great book called GHOST GIRL by Tory Hayden.

Really got me hooked. True story written by a child psycologist about her work with elective mute children - and child abuse.

She has written loads of books - gonna look on Ebay and find a few more! Not that I have time to sit down and read much with 5 loopy little ones! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back