What are you Currently Reading?

Also reading Expecting by Anna McGrail & Daphne Metland. It's excellent!

Im readin true blood. There such good books!!!

Sent from my LG-P692 using Tapatalk 2

Just finished reading Spellbound by Kelly Armstrong..

Have 2 books waiting to be read so don't know which one to read first..

I have The Affair by Lee Child or Zero Day by David Baldacci.. Choices choices...

I'm reading I, Michael Bennett by James Patterson. I absolutely love JP, this is the fourth book in the Michael Bennett series, I started the first one a week ago lol I seriously can't put them down!

Love, Jugs x

Lover awakened in the black dagger brotherhood series.......again for like the 20tg time lol x

xxx

Just finish The Long Earth by Stephen Baxter and Terry Pratchett. Casting about for my next read now.

I've just finished Dean Koontz's 77 Shadow Street. It was.......interesting!

I am going on holidays soon so I shall be stalking this thread for book ideas ladies. I have the help waiting for me on my bookshelf which im saving as i have heard its great. I tried the time traveller's wife but I just couldn't get into in. I also didnt get the girl with the dragon tattoo or 50 shades. It's been so long since I've been lost in a good book :-(

I've just started reading love .. From
Both sides, it's very very funny! Highly recommended already and I'm
Only a few chapters in

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

I'm reading my hypnobirthing book and tons of magazines xx

I'm reading a book called James Potter and the elder crossing, it is written by a Harry Potter fan who has carried the books on, he gives full credit to JK Rowling and I have to say the first book is turning out to be amazing already..

Their not in print yet just on his website a guy called G Norman Lippert, He says if you want to print the books yourself you can and hubby bought them for my birthday using Lulu..

I'm a big Terry pratchett fan so I'm reading the disc world series at the mo, I've read a lot of them already but I'm on Equal Rites at the mo, love it :) have a sneaking suspicion I've read it before as it seems awfully familiar, two Italian metro tickets have just fallen out of it as well so think I must have been reading it on holiday a few years back and used them as book marks lol x

ive got a few books on the kindle to get through - currently reading Deadlocked from the Southern Vampire Mysteries series - I'm a huge fan of True Blood - the books are awful but a guilty pleasure when xanthe is napping. I also get a copy of the good food magazine to try out recipes.

Am trying to read 50 shades freed but as I got bored with 50 shades darker I'm finding this one tough going :-( Keep looking at other books on shelf or on my kindle but trying to persevere and finish 50 shades!!

I'm reading Boneland by Alan Garner, a sequel to The Weirdstone of Brisingamen and The Moon of Gomrath for anyone who remembers reading them when they were younger - this one isn't a childrens book though. Enjoying it so far though I think it may require more concentration than I have at the moment.

I'm going to start re-reading Anna Karenina, inspired by seeing the (very good) film.

Currently reading all the Nana manga I have all over again, I have 17 books and even though I've read the first 7 ones more than 5 times, I still love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back